Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

egozi44

Animes lover!
Elite Member
Jun 13, 2012
Something that been on my mind for a while~

The thief game is a game where you will need to find the culprit via clues that been left around ASF

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Story:

It was a cold night when our 4 little onions plan to watch new BD Vol from their beloved Show

:runhappy::runhappy::runhappy::runhappy:

A show that they prefer to keep in secret

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

cover.jpg

Then they sits in the living room in front of their TV, got the BD in, got their tea ready and were about to start watching their Show

:goodtea::goodtea::goodtea::goodtea:

But then they notice that something is missing D:

(Thunder! \(*0*)/ ) :shocked:

:surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

Their snack, their dear chip as been stolen by someone and a green thread was all that been left behind! D:

That "someone" is one of them! and each one of them is a suspect!

:surprised::surprised::surprised::onionisfine:

You will need to help them out find the culprit ;)
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Suspects

Timothy :runhappy: :

He always cheerful, he don't pay attention to alot of things like he live in his own world, he not very smart but keep remembering import stuff when it relate to his onions friends and never forgot his shoes on, he also love to wear blue shirts.

Joseph :goodtea: :

He love to drink yellow Tea and coco, he usually can be found in the living room more then anyone else, he love to wear pink pants, he love to mimic stuff from "The Three Musketeers" TV series Such as the sentence "one is for all and all is for one!"

Ash :hi: :

He love by everyone and love everyone, he mostly can be found around the kitchen since he the one that cook for the group all the time, he love to wear black shirts, he love his friends and will never betray them.

Henry :full: :

He love to eat alot, he have table's manners and will never start to eat before everyone will start as well, he love to wear red underwears, he very polite to his friends and respect their opinions.

There are further clues that you may be able find if you will ask the users that I listed below:

[MENTION=28232]AErik-kun[/MENTION] [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=29319]Kiririn[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]

each one may hold single clue, including me [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]

Ask only via PMs or via visitor messages

Remember that real detectives search for clues before they reach to their final conclusion, try to search for much clues as you can Before you choose one of the suspects, the thread will be open for 30 days.

You are allow to post the clues that you got from the users I listed above in this thread for everyone to see.

The winner will get a chip ;3

Let the murder investigation begin :runhappy:

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] [MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=27460]Bloodhorn[/MENTION] [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION] [MENTION=25286]Dante1712[/MENTION] [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION] [MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] [MENTION=27287]Ellie_kitty101[/MENTION][MENTION=27986]Eucliwood[/MENTION] [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] [MENTION=10372]ExtremeShinobi[/MENTION] [MENTION=19454]Fall[/MENTION] [MENTION=25460]fastdj2004[/MENTION] [MENTION=20225]Franela[/MENTION] [MENTION=30111]firedmn[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=27773]iamdiva86[/MENTION] [MENTION=11241]ImEsAu[/MENTION] [MENTION=24179]IwantPedobearToo[/MENTION] [MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION] [MENTION=13357]icecube[/MENTION] [MENTION=28674]iTsAParadox[/MENTION] [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=8663]kasumi-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=10809]Keima[/MENTION] [MENTION=14553]kenshin himura[/MENTION] [MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=14400]kona[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] [MENTION=27874]lintox[/MENTION] [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION] [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] [MENTION=29]Neo-Exile[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=6030]nr345[/MENTION] [MENTION=26148]perrypig123[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] [MENTION=27956]Random2[/MENTION] [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION] [MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] [MENTION=27148]selgon1234[/MENTION] [MENTION=13840]ShadowStorm666[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] [MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION] [MENTION=15769]sunflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=27546]TTADPL[/MENTION] [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION] @Weiß [MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5537]AzuAzu[/MENTION] [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=2984]Merfyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=11334]kuokhh[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] [MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION] [MENTION=17020]神摂理潮[/MENTION] [MENTION=25460]fastdj2004[/MENTION] [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]

Last edited:
hmm...a detective game:gotidea:...now where i put conan's phone number:cramming:...

what, I'm not on here??? Am I that invisible?? :foreveralone:

Added you ;D

had hard time remember your name since it was in jap letters

Also i want to give other users credit in this thread as well, but i won't reveal their names just yet~

give me clues now ktnxbai [MENTION=28232]AErik-kun[/MENTION] [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=29319]Kiririn[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]

kacta you are the theif i can see chips on you and behind the chair is the snack i can see that your hand reaches it...you are FIRED :fag:

:XD:

Added you ;D

had hard time remember your name since it was in jap letters

Also i want to give other users credit in this thread as well, but i won't reveal their names just yet~

yayy~ ^^ but wait.. how exactly are we supposed to figure this out???

PM me if you wish for a clue(s). It might not be much, but it's a clue nonetheless~

:goodtea:

Guess i need to add that you need to either PM users or ask via visitor messages in the users profiles in order to get clues :wasclose:

lol..i guess egozi is the culprit:gotidea:...he's pretty suspicious....:lecture:

nope your the maid hence your the culprit so stop denying it

my dragon senses are tingling..................

haha....cause you include your self in the pollXD

hmm...that aside..so the clues is at the other spammers..:gotidea:..

Okay, if you wish to ask for a clue, I recommend giving me a visitor message since my inbox is full for some odd reason. :goodtea:

it full because you run freely too much <_<

also knowing maid kun he will put the blame on me and Ralium will back him up

:shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/