Poster-Updater
Elite Member
Mar 28, 2012
神のラプソディ

WSj9lV.jpg

Getchu : http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=836731
Official Site : http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu016.html

Characters :

Now as usuall with this company they have ALOT of characters in there so i will just post the Characters page link of the official site here http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu16/eu16_ch.html or you can watch some on the getchu page.

Personal Note :

As always i've enjoyed these games due to the game mechanics , art , ect

As always any thoughts , Up points , Down points any other comments , ect. pls go right ahead , don't be shy now.

Uh oh, another Eushully project come up.. And damn can't read a single thing on the web :D
Since so far their games haven't let my expectation down yet.. So, hope this will be another promising one..
Well, Looks forward to the game..

Thank you for the info.

One complaint I have with this game is that it doesn't feature countries that we already know in the Dir Lifyna world. It would be good if Eushully in the future make a strategy game (SLG) where many countries broke out into a regional war instigated by a war between the world's present gods. Makes for a pretty good setting, wouldn't it.

As long as Euhsully polish their gameplay for this title, it should be fine. From what I played in the trial, the gameplay seemed rather uninteresting and restrictive (if only to up the general difficulty or to prevent the urge to storm to the enemies asap). Strangely the trial didn't have any voice acting so I can't comment on it.

Is this game's gameplay and story any good? Anyone can comment on that?

so far.... it's good for me, as expected of eushully!

log: i've reach chapter 3.... playing in slow pace... i still don't get a fast way to complete the curricullum books

so far.... it's good for me, as expected of eushully!

log: i've reach chapter 3.... playing in slow pace... i still don't get a fast way to complete the curricullum books

Eldo has it - to my slight surpise - easier from Chapter 2 to fill out the first book, leading to the much desired level up (and more skill points in return). Whereas Raverie has bad luck and gets blue and green status marks which she can't use in book 1. If you knew in advance the book layout, you could probably save up the right color marks to level up and/or getting the /-or-\-line skill.
Yeah, I'm in Chapter 2 and just got Rieshe. I usually try to get all map rewards before moving on. Seeing that you can't grind and there's no money currency I see no real point in the hetare dungeon. I guess you get some cheap, but handy skills. But with healing (understable) and shield skills having limited usage count per battle, I rather just finish a mission with a few causalties, unless things get too bad *lol*, as there seems to be no real drawback attached to it.

Eldo has it - to my slight surpise - easier from Chapter 2 to fill out the first book, leading to the much desired level up (and more skill points in return). Whereas Raverie has bad luck and gets blue and green status marks which she can't use in book 1. If you knew in advance the book layout, you could probably save up the right color marks to level up and/or getting the /-or-\-line skill.
Yeah, I'm in Chapter 2 and just got Rieshe. I usually try to get all map rewards before moving on. Seeing that you can't grind and there's no money currency I see no real point in the hetare dungeon. I guess you get some cheap, but handy skills. But with healing (understable) and shield skills having limited usage count per battle, I rather just finish a mission with a few causalties, unless things get too bad *lol*, as there seems to be no real drawback attached to it.

then you are yet to see the worst... i got blue marks A LOT on Raverie and Mistria, and have no way to spend them even in their fourth books...
i really wish that eushully give a trade option for those useless marks... also got red marks on rieshe and patella... but have no place to spent...

if you ask me, eushully game this year doesn't really hyped me up.... i mean, i got nothing to search, no grinding, no searching for absolute rare weapon / skill etc... just strategic game.

then you are yet to see the worst... i got blue marks A LOT on Raverie and Mistria, and have no way to spend them even in their fourth books...
i really wish that eushully give a trade option for those useless marks... also got red marks on rieshe and patella... but have no place to spent...

if you ask me, eushully game this year doesn't really hyped me up.... i mean, i got nothing to search, no grinding, no searching for absolute rare weapon / skill etc... just strategic game.

Eh? Is what you said true? Since I haven't played it yet, more like haven't finished downloading it yet..
But if that was true then Eushully really have let me down :(

Well, it's a somewhat strange game, to say at least. The gameplay part is rather restrictive. Not only can you only equip a limited amount of skills, but you are further limited by your character level = amount of skill points and the costs of said skills. Now, you can change your skills in town or before selecting a dungeon map. Healing is limited by the potion "skill" you need to equip + the usage amount of each item and healing magic (and the shield skills for damage reduction). In terms of magic you can't use it as you want as there's no MP, but a general "spirit gauge" that slowly increases over time or by collecting spirit crystal-thingies each defeated enemy drop or are all over the map. That gauge is used for magic, techniques and for deploying units.

So uhm... it's not the usual Eushully flair for the gameplay. Characters and voice acting are imho splendid. Well, the first few chapters basically serve as character introduction of some sort. So as Animaksiat said, you can't grind for anything (if you like doing these things) and the level-up system is rather stupid. The most influencable part is the weapon parameter upgrading. You get ~5 points if you cleared each dungeon map 100% of a zone/area and can use these points to increase attack power, magic or HP (of course the first two require more points - 3 points - with HP needing 1 point to get +1 HP :rolleyes:

Well, it's a somewhat strange game, to say at least. The gameplay part is rather restrictive. Not only can you only equip a limited amount of skills, but you are further limited by your character level = amount of skill points and the costs of said skills. Now, you can change your skills in town or before selecting a dungeon map. Healing is limited by the potion "skill" you need to equip + the usage amount of each item and healing magic (and the shield skills for damage reduction). In terms of magic you can't use it as you want as there's no MP, but a general "spirit gauge" that slowly increases over time or by collecting spirit crystal-thingies each defeated enemy drop or are all over the map. That gauge is used for magic, techniques and for deploying units.

So uhm... it's not the usual Eushully flair for the gameplay. Characters and voice acting are imho splendid. Well, the first few chapters basically serve as character introduction of some sort. So as Animaksiat said, you can't grind for anything (if you like doing these things) and the level-up system is rather stupid. The most influencable part is the weapon parameter upgrading. You get ~5 points if you cleared each dungeon map 100% of a zone/area and can use these points to increase attack power, magic or HP (of course the first two require more points - 3 points - with HP needing 1 point to get +1 HP :rolleyes:

Ehhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~
Well gonna try it first after done downloading them.. If it was somehow not interesting enough for me to continue, guess I'll play them after someone done with the Interface Translation or something (lol).. Since LaDea would still more interesting enough for me to play again.. hehe

But for real?!?! 1 point for +1 HP ?? :eek:

as for me I'm currently stuck in having an error pop up in the game every now and then with a no obvious reason for a "fix" though the game plays fine as the error doesnt actually crash the game in anyway...
zXGAh7H.jpg

is the error I'm currently using girlcelly's torrent but mmm obviously mine is just an isolated case that I'm currently running in windows 8 64 bit?

as for me I'm currently stuck in having an error pop up in the game every now and then with a no obvious reason for a "fix" though the game plays fine as the error doesnt actually crash the game in anyway...
zXGAh7H.jpg

is the error I'm currently using girlcelly's torrent but mmm obviously mine is just an isolated case that I'm currently running in windows 8 64 bit?

works fine with me, algie... im also using GC's torrent, but running it on win7 64bit

Using Win7 64bit as well and haven't seen the error so far.
I'm in Chapter 4 so far and got the bear fighter. The good thing is the story seems to finally start moving. And you get the first batch of h-scenes. Based on the jp. wiki there are only "routes" (?) for Mistoria and Raverie (her names gives me the urge to pronounce her "Lovely" *lol* somehow). Ghost and undead type enmies are a major pain without Clarissa. Similar for those desert-type maps where some characters can only move 1 hexagon forward (I guess the respective field skill counters that) >_<. Oh yeah, give me more yellow marks, dang it! Only Karema had luck with the tons of blue mark in book 2, thanks to the /-line being all but one blue. There are rare enemies that drop a red mark (that look like a bush) and have a high evade count + love to escape after harrasing your team.

zXGAh7H.jpg

I think someone mention that you can fix this using the patch that was used in LaDea one..
Someone posted it at neighbor forum (FlowerTradeWinds one if I'm not mistaken).. Or maybe at discussion forum for this game..

Edit :
This fix for 天秤のLa Dea works with this game, too (tested win7 x64): http://www.hgamecn.com/opEnsoft.php?id=6969&url=1

Here it is..

ok currently testing everything I installed the game while in Japanese Date format something that I'm only lacking... seems to work thus far I'm not sure if I can now revert back to normal time t hough

ok currently testing everything I installed the game while in Japanese Date format something that I'm only lacking... seems to work thus far I'm not sure if I can now revert back to normal time t hough
You can. You only need Japanese Date Time format for installing an Eushully game.

As for me I have the same headache with Raverie and Misteria. Too many blues that can't even be used. Anyway I'm stuck in clearing the アンノニア大河. I only have one axe and the game requires you to chop down 60+ wooden walls under 51 turns, which can't be done. And I've just reached the desert and haven't even gotten the metal chest key :yawn: I can't complete some side missions because I can't open the metal chests.

You can get the silver key at earliest during Chapter 3 when you visit the medal trade shop at night. During the night, you can also trade for another axe as I haven't gotten a second one from chests, treasures, sparkling items or map rewards. You have a few night events in Chapter 3 and some spare medals to trade for one (or both) of the required skill medals. I recommend Gu Randio for these tasks because Nekol seems to have problems to get the required marks to level up. So Gu Randio has more overall skill points available.

Yeah I just discovered it a while ago. I did visit the shop at night before but I didn't knew the sensei sold different stuff. By the way, what is vitality (命中) for? Can't find an explanation for it anywhere in the game.

Yeah I just discovered it a while ago. I did visit the shop at night before but I didn't knew the sensei sold different stuff. By the way, what is vitality (命中) for? Can't find an explanation for it anywhere in the game.

命中 isn't vitality, it means accuracy... if the accuracy is good, then you will bypass enemy's evasion number and hit straight to their HP

currently on chapter 6 and still trying to find gold key chest....

Oh I see! Up till now I was always neglecting it. No wonder patora keeps missing her spells. Raverie, Misteria, Nicole and the horse guy are still my favourite and most useful characters though. I don't really find use in the rest except the kitsune woman for killing undead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.