[Hentai game] [New Release][150424][エウシュリー] 神のラプソディ [7580M] (Append Disk Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
神のラプソディ

Brand:エウシュリー
Product Price:¥9,400 (Inc-Tax ¥10,152)
Release Date:2015/04/24
Gerne:神格継承SRPG
CG Artist:みつき、やくり、うろ、よしだたくま
Scenario Writer:高杉九郎、箱十、悠誠
Music Artist:AiRI×飛蘭
Composer:松長暁生/Emotional Union
カテゴリ:シミュレーションRPG、ファンタジー、戦うヒロイン、バトル、冒険[一覧]
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=836731
http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu016.html
Game Provider:2dgal

神のラプソディ
神のラプソディ 予約特典 アペンドディスク 彼女たちの裸を覗かないわけにはいかない!! DISC

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:59D45703B1EEFE5B2CF95555C2F74AF461C36D92
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...80m]-append-disk-included-350584/#post1945339
Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-[854m-lossless-435m-jpg]-353034/#post1951419

Last edited:
It is that time of the year...April, the Eushully month. Time for some RPG!

Any word of a patched launcher yet? The installation data is bugged error message annoyance is back as usual.

EDIT - Looks like the generic version of the patch from a while back launches the game fine so going to try that for now.

Last edited:
Any word of a patched launcher yet? The installation data is bugged error message annoyance is back as usual.
And as usually it only happens if you install the game without Japanese date time format.
Before you install an Eushully game, always set your date time format to Japanese. No patch or launcher or whatever required...

And as usually it only happens if you install the game without Japanese date time format.
Before you install an Eushully game, always set your date time format to Japanese. No patch or launcher or whatever required...
Was that it? Eushully and Favorite have a way of having silly requirements with time format that I never remember, I have the whole thing set up by now anyway so not gonna bother reinstalling. Hopefully I remember it when I install on another comp. Thanks for the tip.

More importantly, are the controls less stupid yet? You'd think after making so many tactical RPGs they'd be better at it, it pissed me off immensely while messing with the demo to have to try so hard to dictate pathing and field abilities.

Cant start the Append Disk for some reason, it says mountedin Daemon, but shows a drive without a drive letter, so have no idea how I should open it. Btw for the game disk all worked fine.

For anyone who wants to understand what he's doing: /HS-1C@46DC73

Like always, use ITH and link threads you want. I recommend using the load confirmation thread as the main thread so ITH sets everything up the right way as soon you load your save game.
Using comments in ITH also helps to find threads you don't want to automatically link to your main one (because it messes up the translation). Mine looks like this.

I have the same problem, How did you fix this?
How about reading my answer post directly under his question? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger17 View Post
I have the same problem, How did you fix this?
How about reading my answer post directly under his question? lol
Sorry, didn't see. I suck in Eng, you talk about a patch? Where can I find this?
Thank you very much.

Kami no Rhapsody , romanji: Kami no Rhapsody

Description
The great plains of Kvarna spreads out from the border between the western part and the central plains of the Raulbash continent.
This was the territory of the demi-humans who have resided here peacefully for thousands of years.
One time, the ‘Kami no Kaido’, the ruler of the southeastern plains who is close to God, declared that he would train a successor to inherit his immense power and knowledge.
With those words, he opened the gates to the holy land, ‘Shrine of the End’ (Tsui no Goshi).
The successor candidates were bestowed the privilege to explore the previously-sealed area and various abilities by the Kami no Kaido, to overcome the severe trials that lay before them.
Youths from all races and religions heeded this call and gathered together, including the young researcher Erballade who left his hometown to seek wisdom and the unknown.
There will only be one successor.
With honour, wisdom, power and wealth, along with the expectations of their hometowns, a fierce competition is about to begin. [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Was that it? Eushully and Favorite have a way of having silly requirements with time format that I never remember, I have the whole thing set up by now anyway so not gonna bother reinstalling. Hopefully I remember it when I install on another comp. Thanks for the tip.

More importantly, are the controls less stupid yet? You'd think after making so many tactical RPGs they'd be better at it, it pissed me off immensely while messing with the demo to have to try so hard to dictate pathing and field abilities.

I hope they improved it. It was pretty stupid that you had to remove any skills just to free up enough points to equip the wood-cutting skill during the demo. Was only worth doing so when you wanted to replay the map.

Do we have a discussion thread yet? Want to know if anyone has a suggestion how to bet this map with Rishe. She always runs in front line and she gets kills by one of the ogre.

help someone every time i run program always show this error. can someone explain it? thanks

Does anyone know what the difference is between the first and second installation options?

That is, there's a choice to be made after specifying the installation directory, two different options that can be checked before the installation starts. The first option seems to be something about 3D.

help someone every time i run program always show this error. can someone explain it? thanks

It says something like "The file is damaged. It maybe affected by virus. Please check and reinstall again"

This happened to me too. I can play the game by click start on its autorun menu right after it finished installing. But when I try to open the game again, that pop-u appears.

Install the game correctly and there will be no problems(jap locale and regional settings)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。