[エウシュリー] 2015-04-24 神のラプソディ

If I have enough spirit power in the gauge (or whatever it is called), I also use Rieshe as she gets a free Eco medal on one of her books (which gives -1 spirit power cost to magic spells) making her a cheap option to kill ghost-type enemies pre-Glarissa. Nekol is solid, too, with the 10 evasion recovery medal on each turn unless the enemy gangs up on her. I use from time to time Tsumugi as her summon unit can be used without any deployment costs. Aralgando (bear guy) is quite a good tank with 100 HP after maxing attack in the weapon improvement screen and the rest in HP (I can't put more into power for most units after it reaches 10). Currently in Chapter 5 while switching between this title, PrettyxCation2 and Evenicle (gameplay is simple, fun, addictive, but the perverted MC is annoying as that element is overused with being in nearly every dialogue >_<).

Edit: According to the JP wiki, you get the gold key as a quest map reward in a Chapter 7 map. http://www41.atwiki.jp/kaminorhapsody/pages/28.html

Last edited:
At the end of Chapter 4 you get to choose Riveria, Misteria or undecided. What did you choose? Is it necessary to choose one or the game will not progress?

You must choose one of the two. The last option will just return you to the town map. I went with Ravirie first.

Chapter 7 so far and got the Garinis Protector Tree. I decided to do the hetare dungeon. It's not as lucrative as in other Eushully titles, but you get at least 1 mark from the non-respawnable enemies (and from one kind 1 mark of all colors). With that I could finally get Nick's two "grown-up" forms.
Gameplay-wise: 19 blue marks on Ravirie, 10+ red marks on Rieshe and Patra. Eushully, that's not funny anymore. Angel-chan is quite useful with her pre-set skillls and extremly huge movement range. Some maps started a bit unfair for lack of a better word with enemies being able to easily move behind you and nearly one-shotting some characters should the follow-up attack occur with 3 enemies.

Story + characters: I kinda wish they would have done more with the succubus duo. The latest dialogue in the Garinis Great Tree map was a step forward and I expected that Eldo would react more curious about it instead of "Nope, must have a good reason for being so. I trust the Kami no Kaido." I like that Tsumugi gets more plot line and I think she should have made a third heroine candidate (even though there's no real individual route from what I read on the jp. wiki).
I loved Agathe's event chain. Runi's adorable as is her friendship with Pricheno.

So yeah: The character event are more interesting than the story itself.

Did anyone have trouble installing the game? I tried to install it, but a message that says it couldn't read or gain access to the file Data3.alf. anyone knows how to get pass it?

It's been a long time so I don't remember if it happened with this particular game, but I've had trouble installing some games when extracting the downloaded archives with 7-Zip. It would give me an error during the install not unlike yours, as in "file X can't be read" and then automatically unmount the disc image. Extracting the archives with Winrar 5.11 instead seemed to fix the issue, it might be worth a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?