Berserk films

whatpu

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2012
So the first 3 films covering all of the Golden Ark have come out. I know this is the first part of an overall effort to adapt the entire Berserk manga series.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Berserk_films
I also remember in the films openings they showed characters that don't show up till much later in the story. So anyone know whats happening now? Like are they working on the next films to cover more than the anime did? Or are they waiting? Perhaps till they know more about when the manga should be done or something?

Its eating me because Berserk is my favorite Anime/Manga. And just for fun here is a trailer :D

OMG.... i never know Berserk got anime.......... i like this manga.. and have read it.. around chap 300.... so the new movie is about griffith rebirth... and caska get raped... :blushing:

OMG.... i never know Berserk got anime.......... i like this manga.. and have read it.. around chap 300.... so the new movie is about griffith rebirth... and caska get raped... :blushing:

OMG you never knew that berserk had a anime i mean it came out in the 90's. The new movies so far cover the whole golden arc.

berserk already has anime in 1997 with 26 episode....i think the ending is around the eclipse scene

yes..the movie only cover golden age arc...hope they make the continuation of it

Well, from the original (manga) was many/much scenes let out in the anime-adaption, where not really easy is in the anime version to find quite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。