Puella Madoka Magica New Movie~ Agree?

etchel

Anime Otaku Corner Lurker
Nov 12, 2011
Okay, I've seen a lots of opinions about this for the past few days since the day the Newtype Officially announced that Puella Magi Madoka Magica is going to have 3 movies streak. 2 TV series recap & 1 All New. I think people are roaring about the ALL NEW thingy.

official.jpg

Anime Otaku Corner Blog

What's your opinion about the Anime's Decision having a Movie?

They make movies if they think it brings in a profit. Giving that Madoka was a surprise hit, they'll probably turn a profit.

I think so too, PMMM was very popular.. It seems that its the best anime this 2011 so far. Tickets will be sold out I think :D

nah... if you were to watched it in japan at the first day, then yeah it might be sold out in most of the cinema theatre in all city
but, try give it a time, after a week... there's a lot of empty seats!

this happens on Nanoha and Evangelion.

Box office sales are less important than bluray ones for anime movies.

true... but you'll need to wait around a year after the movie released to have the blu-ray!
that's just the way of japan industry doing their bussiness

Personally, it's the all new one that makes me wonder. The series wrapped up rather nicely, so I can't help but wonder what they plan to do to get anything more out of the premise.

I'm hoping for a good comeback with the all new story though :D

lol, everything that I care about is that they actually are doing it!
I totally love that anime, and I think it's really great to see that they're going to continue with all of it (even though I really wonder how the story will be in the movie then) :) (y)

I would probably fly to Japan to watch it in theaters...

but back in reality... I think if it is done right, it could be a great movie :)!

don't tell me i have to find a box of tissue when i watch meduka again..?

oh well that would be entertaining for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.