Ano Natsu de Matteru

I don't have much experience with the Onegai series but I expect this to be an awesome series.

I personally think that Ichika has one of the most emotional facial expressions ever. Don't know, just a feeling :3

I don't have much experience with the Onegai series but I expect this to be an awesome series.

I personally think that Ichika has one of the most emotional facial expressions ever. Don't know, just a feeling :3
@tsunuku ; eh really..?? u should watch it then.... :XD:

FAST DEVELOPING... Aaaaaa..... and there is some kind love triangle we found it.. n really love that tone when ichika say "Dame.. Iwanaide" :fullblush:

well nice episode, story flow smoothly, and love full ed version, i know why they hide the full ed till this episode

well nice episode, story flow smoothly, and love full ed version
Totally agree with you on this one. Although I liked how the end of the episode flowed into the ed for the first two episodes, made me feel all tingly and wierd with happiness.

Funny Reaction come from those two... n ichika little by little show her feeling to kaito.. Guh... good to be young... *cough..n now Summer break Will begin... GUH... MOARRR.. Can't wait for episode 5... :forsaken: i want SEE it...

Last edited:
yeaaah eps 5 of ano natsu de matteru

i hope this time will be fine, i just download it now, the speed so late ahhhhh :forsaken:

Last edited:
It's funny that both the protagonist and heroine's density levels are off the scale. It was interesting how the Manami was misleading Ichika though. What's more amusing is how Ichika kept on shutting Kaito up every time he interjected. It was funny how he kept on apologizing each time he's told to keep quiet. XD

I'm getting damn tired of the delusion scenes already. Only a matter of time until someone starts pulling out D-Swords.

Well, now that summer's started we can get this big ball of pent up drama rollin'. Who will be the first couple to kick off? Will it be at night again? Will it involve teen pr_______? Will Lemon reveal herself to be Ichigo? Time to find out.

One thing's for sure, Kai's health affliction will no doubt come at the most convenient times.

I'm getting damn tired of the delusion scenes already. Only a matter of time until someone starts pulling out D-Swords.

Well, now that summer's started we can get this big ball of pent up drama rollin'. Who will be the first couple to kick off? Will it be at night again? Will it involve teen pr_______? Will Lemon reveal herself to be Ichigo? Time to find out.

One thing's for sure, Kai's health affliction will no doubt come at the most convenient times.

I'm hoping for teen pregnancy. I believe we don't have one of those yet in the series. XD

Oh, it'd also be great if other characters from the previous two series shows up. We have one from Onegai Teacher, but none from Onegai Twins. Well, [strike]Ichigo[/strike] Lemon doesn't really count towards the latter since she's originally from Onegai Teacher. XD

n the filming begin with Lemon as director n cameraman... n the surprised ending... i can't expressing what would gonna happen if i was Kai...

Summer begins and there was filming going on :shocked:
More love triangle madness continues
Kind of unexpected ending
Well, I hope everything ends safely :goodtea:

Moar cliffhanger. What a way to end to episode though. Things will get even more complicated from here on. XD

well seems like i don't have time last week for episode 4 :XD:

the story totally have fast pace but still flow beautifully, the most question is about Ichika siblings *maybe they have a connection to Onegai Teacher??? , each character have its personality shining on this episode 4~5 , ecspecially Kanna and Tetsurou

I'm not sure what it says about me that the first thing I noticed in Mio's room wasn't the cute nekkid dojikko, it was the penguin plushie.

Hong Kong my ass. Remon went to the Suzumiya school of film-making. I like how she seems to be coming into focus as a Puckish character: I think she wants to see everyone get as happy an ending as realistically possible, but she's not above making them dance for her amusement in the meantime. ufufufufu.

Mio clues Tetsurou in to Kanna's whereabouts so he can be there for her, and Tetsurou in turn pushes Kanna towards Kaito. It's like one big love-martyr daisy chain.

OKINAWAAAAAAAA=BEACH=BIKINIII.... n surprised confession... :XD: can't wait for episode 7

conffession episode... wonders what tetsurou answer in next episode... ichika with kaito nw already couple... guhhh... Lucky Kaitoo... n little scenes about galaxy ship.. wonders what happen.. :D

lol. The intoxicated Kana was so cute. Her behavior and manners of speech during such state makes her stand out more than the other cast. As for Mio, I'm glad that the episode explained why she's always naked at home or not wearing underwear.

Wah, I had completely forgotten about this anime! I don't know if it's okay to ask this sort of thing here (I'm sorry if it isn't), but does anybody know where I can stream the episodes? (I have ridiculously little space on my computer, which is for the time being occupied by music, so I have to watch as many series as I can online, and only download if there are no other options, lol.)

Festival... n Kimodameshii... n surprising accident come n ichika telling the truth about her identity.. after told about her identity. awkward atmosphere come from the other 2... KANNA u're my Heroooo such abrave girl... n Love that Ichikaaaa.. :ohnoes:

[MENTION=12272]fuyu[/MENTION] : maybe here... http://www.animeflavor.com/index.php?q=node/26541

Wow! Things are getting more and more interesting! haha! This anime for me is the best this season! It gives an old yet still connected timeline to this date. And not to emphasize more on the supernatural part but on the development of each character and how they are just human. :3 Can't stop thinking what will happen next episode! haha! Hope you guys like it the way i do or better. xD anyway, This is one of my top anime right now! haha! xD

this series is F U N ! ! ! !

I started watching it based on a quick review on JList ... and fell in love with it :) ... and ROFL @ the "evil Loli" comment made by Second_Flight earlier in this thread, it made me think of Kuro from Kodomo no Jikan :eek:

it seems to be a more mature version of To LOVE-Ru :) ... and that makes it great

I just finished ep 11 and OMG at the ending ... cant wait to see #12 and any after that (hoping for more than just 12 ep's)

I mirror the writers on hau on their opinions of this show.

I quote : 'Complete failure is the best way to describe this series.'
Cant agree further with the exact carbon copies of the characters from the past onegai series. So much for the 'new original work' tag from the creator of the Onegai series before the series aired, UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03