Fortune Arterial

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Hi everyone,

The Anime-Sharing Scanlations group is now the translation group, since we decided to merge with ChuuTranslations for the Fortune Arterial project.

A partial patch is released for Fortune Arterial. This patch translates the common route, Kiriha route, Kanade route, Shiro route and the bad end.

Note: It is advisable to uninstall previous patch first (Windows Uninstall) before applying the new one.

This patch has been tested and works with the original version of the game.

Download said:
FA_16.png
FA_EN_v0.4.exe (16.32MB)
FA_16.png
FA_EN_v0.5.msi (22.45MB)
FA_16.png
FA_EN_v0.6.msi (22.45MB)
FA_16.png
FA_EN_v0.7.msi (26.2MB)
FA_EN_v0.7.1.msi (26.2MB)

We strongly recommend to patch the game with the FA-x64patch.rar if you have any problems executing the main game regardless of your Windows OS. It doesn't matter if you do it before, or after applying the translation patch.

For those who have the trouble acquiring the original game, you can also obtain it via the following ways:

1. XDCC the release from DCC bot AS|Ruri in #[email protected]
2. Tessu's DDL

Option 1 is to download the files from our XDCC fileserver via IRC. If you have never tried downloading using IRC, please have a read of our support topic "Downloading via XDCC"

Though, you have to add trust user/whitelist AS|Ruri!*@* in addition of AS|Sena and AS|Hinata
The Pack Number for Fortune Arterial iso file is #1:
Code:
/MSG AS|Ruri XDCC SEND 1

Frequently asked questions:

Q: I get this error message when I run BGI.exe: 『FORTUNE ARTERIAL』を挿入してください
Q: I get this error message when I run BGI.exe: [2100]オリジナルディスを入れしてください
Q: I only get the bad end no matter what I do.

A: That's the game's CD protection. Ask the person who provided you with the copy if there's something wrong with it, or try to find something that helps you bypass it like a no-CD patch. If you still get the error message, try downloading our copy.

Q: I get this error message while trying to install the patch: The cabinet file '_8858220BA626A82AFCC6638C8F20557F' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.

A: Your download might be corrupt. Check if the file's MD5 is correct.

Q: I've found an error in your patch. Where should I make a report?

A: Send me ([MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] ) a private message or an email. I prefer email though.

Q: When will you release Erika route? >.<

A: In due time. =P

Last edited:
Frequently asked questions:

Q: I get this error message when I run BGI.exe: 『FORTUNE ARTERIAL』を挿入してください
Q: I get this error message when I run BGI.exe: [2100]オリジナルディスを入れしてください
Q: I only get the bad end no matter what I do.

A: That's the game's CD protection. Ask the person who provided you with the copy if there's something wrong with it, or try to find something that helps you bypass it like a no-CD patch. If you still get the error message, try downloading our copy.

Q: I get this error message while trying to install the patch: The cabinet file '_8858220BA626A82AFCC6638C8F20557F' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.

A: Your download might be corrupt. Check if the file's MD5 is correct.

Q: I've found an error in your patch. Where should I make a report?

A: Send me ([MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]) a private message or an email. I prefer email though.

Q: When will you release Erika route? >.<

A: In due time. =P

Last edited:
Wow, very nice work guys! Banzai to the translation team!
Do you know which route is going to be prioritized? (Kiriha?)

Reactions: Keisuke Kurogami
Thank you for the wonderful work. :D

I was interested in this when the anime aired and decided to read it. Now, there's patch! Time to read it all over again... but it's worth it. :P

Thank you very much for partial English translation patch

I can only hope that your translation group (along with ChuuTrans.) will finish translating the WHOLE game. Well, I did like the anime and I'm only starting to read VNs (just finished G-Senjou no Maou). I definitely would like to read this so... GOOD LUCK!;)

How frequent are you planning to release updates? So far I have not seen any update... (Eh, I'm just really excited for the full patch. I don't understand any Japanese... TAT )

How frequent are you planning to release updates? So far I have not seen any update... (Eh, I'm just really excited for the full patch. I don't understand any Japanese... TAT )
As soon as we've done enough for a new update to be released (e.g. when we've done a route). Don't worry; they'll be released when they're ready™.

大変ですね~

Hope you guys and Frank's team dont burn out.

Wow! The world's translating FA now!
Well I'm so happy that FA_CN project has been finished.
August is wonderful...I'm just wondering has Eustia (by August) been translated into english yet?
Ganbalooo minasan! The world's cheering for you guys!!

Wow! The world's translating FA now!
Well I'm so happy that FA_CN project has been finished.
August is wonderful...I'm just wondering has Eustia (by August) been translated into english yet?
Ganbalooo minasan! The world's cheering for you guys!!

Eustia is currently being worked on by Yandere Fansubs.

Anyway thanks for the patch!! The only thing I need to figure out is how to get Fortune Arterial to work with Windows 7 without having to use XP mode.

[MENTION=26336]Enternal[/MENTION] : Huh? It's compatible with Win7. Maybe you downloaded an old version?
win7.jpg

There is an FA version that was released last year that supports Win7.
http://vndb.org/r15261

[MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION]
Yes I downloaded the initial version when the game was first released. I don't remember ever seeing the Windows 7 compatible version ever released on Tokyotosho or Hongfire so I probably need to find it and download it. I'm also guessing that another problem that I had was that the old version did not like 64Bit either so it just crashes as soon as I start it.

Yes I downloaded the initial version when the game was first released. I don't remember ever seeing the Windows 7 compatible version ever released on Tokyotosho or Hongfire so I probably need to find it and download it. I'm also guessing that another problem that I had was that the old version did not like 64Bit either so it just crashes as soon as I start it.
I guess the only thing we can do is use the XP SP3 or Vista (is it compatible with Vista?) compatibility mode...
Because I can't find the Win7 compatible version of FA anywhere on the internet be it on the torrent lists or DDL providers.

I guess the only thing we can do is use the XP SP3 or Vista (is it compatible with Vista?) compatibility mode...
Because I can't find the Win7 compatible version of FA anywhere on the internet be it on the torrent lists or DDL providers.

It's a good idea to look on the project page before saying that it's impossible to run on Windows 7:

http://translations.anime-sharing.com/

Hahaha. I never thought about taking a look at the project page since I did not think about downloading the patch anytime soon until I resolve the Windows 7 issues with the game. But I never expected that the issue was already solved. Anyway thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link