Fortune Arterial

We're no longer waiting for reports or anything like that. Just that there are some...... difficulties to take care of. I'm leaving it to our staff now, and I'll be working on the rest of the game in the meantime. Please wait just only a little longer. ^^

Thanks for the update. Hope you guys can get these difficulties sorted out by the end of the week!

We're no longer waiting for reports or anything like that. Just that there are some...... difficulties to take care of. I'm leaving it to our staff now, and I'll be working on the rest of the game in the meantime. Please wait just only a little longer. ^^

i see..
will be rooting for all of you~

I have windows 7 and I can not play Fortune Arterial. I know many do not like spoilers, so if someone send me the summary in a private message I'd appreciate it greatly. A greeting.

I have windows 7 and I can not play Fortune Arterial. I know many do not like spoilers, so if someone send me the summary in a private message I'd appreciate it greatly. A greeting.

Please refer to my post further up, and if that doesn't work, try contacting Frankincense about the problem.

My windows 7 is x86version. Is that a problem with the x64 patch?

Hi there Juan.

Hmm this is unusual. I have never seen people having trouble with x86 before.

Is there any error message? Or does it simply refuses to run without telling you anything?

Oh and try the patch anyway.

This patch translates the common route and the bad end route.
Thanks for the information. Anyways,if the translation is complete in Kiriha course, where is the patch? Maybe Frank will upload thepatch with more routes?

Thanks for the information. Anyways,if the translation is complete in Kiriha course, where is the patch? Maybe Frank will upload thepatch with more routes?

Hi again Juan.

Kiriha route patch isn't complete yet. I'll make the announcement when the time comes. Don't give up on us. ^^

so i can't get the english patch to do anything

after i install it, nothing is translated when i play the game

Hi there vampirial. Only Japanese text when you start the game?

Is there a file named fa00010 in the game folder after you install the patch?

vampirial hmmm I want to know if something went wrong with some files in the game folder. Could you give me screenshots of all files in your FA folder?

And anyone else has the same problem?

is the version that came with the append disc the original?

also i am using 64b windows 7

and pics are incoming shortly

EDIT
pics
Untitled1.png

Untitled-2.png

Last edited:
Hmmm I see. I know the problem. You applied the patch to the wrong game lol.

Our patch translates Fortune Arterial, not Soukoku no Arterial. >_<

It's okay. Everyone makes mistake. ^^ I was clueless about your question for a few hours though.

Feel free to ask again if you have any more problems.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]