Zero no Tsukaima Princess no Rondo (season 3) regular/DVD version

PatchworkPumpkin

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2011
i've been trying to torrent a SS eclipse release of Princess no Rondo for days now, and it's just not going anywhere- so somebody, please help me? ;_;

again, i don't want the BD version, but just a regular or dvd release, please! ;_;

The BD versions use the SS-Eclipse subtitles, so what's wrong with them? Seeing how the video quality is considerably higher, you'll be hard-pressed to find the HDTV or DVD rips from the ancient days.

because i want to burn them onto dvds.. :c i can't do that with BD stuff, as i don't have a BD player..

...What?

You'll have to convert them anyway as most (read: pretty much all) DVD players don't support MKV, h.264, and especially not ASS. In short, it doesn't matter what you grab, the process is the same - and it's always better to start out with a higher quality version before converting.

wait, so, BD rips don't have to be burnt onto BDs..? I.. honestly didn't know that, if that is the case.. I apologize.

No, they don't.

By the way, you might want to look into PS3 Media Server to stream to your TV (and no, you don't need a PS3 for that - most devices will do. ;)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707
Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢