Zero no Tsukaima Princess no Rondo (season 3) regular/DVD version

PatchworkPumpkin

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2011
i've been trying to torrent a SS eclipse release of Princess no Rondo for days now, and it's just not going anywhere- so somebody, please help me? ;_;

again, i don't want the BD version, but just a regular or dvd release, please! ;_;

The BD versions use the SS-Eclipse subtitles, so what's wrong with them? Seeing how the video quality is considerably higher, you'll be hard-pressed to find the HDTV or DVD rips from the ancient days.

because i want to burn them onto dvds.. :c i can't do that with BD stuff, as i don't have a BD player..

...What?

You'll have to convert them anyway as most (read: pretty much all) DVD players don't support MKV, h.264, and especially not ASS. In short, it doesn't matter what you grab, the process is the same - and it's always better to start out with a higher quality version before converting.

wait, so, BD rips don't have to be burnt onto BDs..? I.. honestly didn't know that, if that is the case.. I apologize.

No, they don't.

By the way, you might want to look into PS3 Media Server to stream to your TV (and no, you don't need a PS3 for that - most devices will do. ;)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?