Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Your favorite doujin voice drama circle!

mugegenweno

New member
Sep 27, 2026
4
0
And what kind of tags/roles do you like your favorite CV to play in voice dramas?
For me it's
Yugen Traum - Mitsuhashi Wataru with the expressionless tag/role. Great scriptwriting too, especially the most recent work with MitsuTaru where the protagonist is a bit hanzai-sashi-ko skskks the lore and worldbuilding is deep on that one.
Forbidden Apple/禁断リンゴ - Absolutely hooked with their shanai-ren'ai. Also the one where they worked with 恋津田蓮也? Mwah, chef kiss. The character's rich, the comedy is enjoyable.
White Mist and BEDROOM also have a notable good quality produces, like the sfx's etc., also BoneCage with also good scriptwriting for their characters🎀
 
Last edited:
I always follow circles that focus on plot-driven scripts and mature, low-register voice acting, like Velvet Voice or Chuchu. I love works tagged with "Older Man" (年上) and "Melancholy/Noir", where the slow-burn emotional build-up and realistic sound design make the connection feel truly immersive.
 
I'm not particularly picky about voice actors, but I like the Mitsuhashi Wataru. he has top-notch performances regardless of the genre or tag.
As for my favorite circles, I've been hooked on m_station's work since last year and have bought all their ASMR releases—lol. It's also great that they release free talk tracks as part of special appreciation events.❤️
 
Lately, I've really been enjoying the *UNDER:DOLL Idol* series by the circle Cone&Dome.

I've also noticed that both I and others are fans of circles like Parasite Garden, Honey Parfum, and KZ Entertainment.