Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Wlw / Yuri Otome

lovingarlert

New member
上級乙女
Aug 17, 2026
68
108
today i found a post on x that is promoting a yuri game on steam, the art and the LIs are so pretty and i would love to play it but its in chinese and i'm not familiar with their languange (i wish omg 😭) and i just realize that i've never actually find a wlw otome (i'm not sure if it can still be called otome if it's not straight?????) and today is actually the first time i see it

are girls love otome hard too find? are they rare? or maybe am i just missing out on the gems 🤤 let me know if you have any reccs!!! >:]]
 
I fear the game you're talking about it's just a yuri game not otome, otome is mainly about female protagonist and male love interest. Eventhough there's otome game with female character as love interest like "Ohime-sama datte XXX Shitai!!" (well.. as you can see from the title it's an erotic otome game). I'm a yuri otaku myself (or what they call himejoshi LOL), if I want yuri then i just play yuri game but if there's yuri in my otome then I'm eating good.
 
there are some otome titles with yuri routes! zettai meikyuu grimm and the next game, chou no doku, gekka ryouran romance, hyakume no hananie (not out yet). for platonic routes there are mystic messenger and berubara gakuen

there havent been many titles from big companies that feature yuri routes in recent years (they even fumbled bakarina!), so im guessing theyre not very popular..? which is kind of a shame i guess, since i also love yuri a lot..^^ but the genre itself is indeed heterosexual, so if you want a pure yuri experience, you are better off playing actual yuri games, just like railpassingby said! there are lots of gems within the genre too:3

(also, whats the name of the game you are talking about? im interested too!)
 
I'm busy rn and I'll probably edit this message to yap even more but I wanted to quickly mention the CN yuri game Sweet Home (the english version came out like a few days ago!!) Citrus Summer and Urban Yuri are also some of the upcoming ones that seem more joseimuke like!

Seconded Gekka Ryouran Romance...I still find myself thinking about about Daria. If you're able to play it in JP, I recommend it if you like twisted love and yandere characters!!
 
you should check this yuri visual novel named FLOWERS (^▽^)

it's divided in 4 parts:
FLOWERS -Le volume sur printemps- (Spring)
FLOWERS -Le volume sur été- (Summer)
FLOWERS -Le volume sur automne- (Autumn)
FLOWERS -Le volume sur hiver- (Winter)

they are one continuous overarching story, not four unrelated stories.
id say it has a pretty strong emphasis on romance and character development and IMO the cgs are one of the stronger parts of the VN. they're genuinely so pretty (⌒‿⌒)
 
Maybe the girls love otome game you're seeing is Love Curse: Find Your Soulmate?I don't know why, but I feel like its vibe is more like an otome game than a yuri game haha.There really aren't many otome games with a girl route.Maybe you should try more yuri games instead of otome games.I don't care if my partner is male or female, I just want the MC to be a girl.The biggest difference I've noticed between yuri games and otome games is that in most yuri games, both girls are the protagonists from the main perspective, while in otome games, the girl is the protagonist and the guy is someone you can pursue.Getting a bit off-topic here, I have some yuri games to recommend.
Sisterly Bliss ~Don't Let Mom Find Out~
sea bed
The Expression Amrilato