Windows 10 Creators Update/Heientai games

ssj4815

Trusted Member
Nov 22, 2012
Since the latest update for Windows 10 was finally officially released today, though I'd post about this bug and see if anyone eventually can find out anything about it. The problem is that all Heientai games lag once this update installs. The text renders slowly and the bgm will skip, like the whole program is just struggling to perform. After a few minutes it will improve somewhat but to some degree a lag is always there. It could be placebo but changing the game priority in the task manager seems to help some too. But again nothing completely removes the lag. I haven't come across a single other game by any other distributor that has this issue, so its quite odd. So I just thought I'd bring it up so one, people are aware as these are particularly popular games here, and hope that maybe at some point someone figures out some sort of fix or workaround.

Rats, well the situation has intensified over the past couple days. Now the games won't even open, they just get so far as the window opening to a black screen then my system slows to an absolute crawl to the point the mouse barely even moves. Only way to get out of it is to kill the process in the task manager.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?