Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Who's in your profile picture?? 👀

My profile picture is Kohane Azusawa from Project Sekai (rhythm gacha game). She's not my fave character but she's one of my fave characters in the game. She belongs to my fave unit in the game, Vivid BAD SQUAD. I love this card of her so I decided to use it as my profile picture hehe.
 
My profile picture is Kim Dokja from Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. Ever since I finished the novel, I've been completely hooked because it's just that good. You should definitely give it a read!
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbeulha
Mines is mobius from Honkai Impact 3rd same company as star rail genshin i really love mobius she basically almost fem version of dottore but actually doesn't experiment on ppl she claim will bur we never seen her do it also enjoy her jp va does such good job overall design is good I'm still salty she's dead 🥲
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbeulha
Neptune from hit game Neptunia (Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 to be more exact)
Screenshot 2026-05-12 172520.png
I should stop being a larper and finish this game but grinding is way too painfull to bear. only reason I could only get far enough in this game (for like 22 hours) was thanks to the dlc character pack (that I brought for some reason, but it was in sale and all what could I do?) that was stronger than the base game main characters for some reason (maybe to get the buyers money worth?) maybe I should switch it out to another game until I earn the right to make her my profile picture. whoa... yapped too much.

Neeeptune I neeeed thiss... my playthrough is kinda unfinished... I have your game I wanna play it all...
Screenshot 2026-05-18 221249.png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-05-12 172520.png
    Screenshot 2026-05-12 172520.png
    350.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2026-05-18 221055.png
    Screenshot 2026-05-18 221055.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 1
Naozumi from Kakurezuki! The first ever Alice Blue title (Alice Blue revival when.....)

1000018136.jpg