Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Who is your the most favorite voice actor?

:lapi_sweat:
Suzuki Tatsuhisa used to be my favorite CV, but after I found out about the cheating scandal, I basically stopped liking him altogether

These days there are a lot of CVs I like, but I don't really have a favorite that I'm super attached to anymore (I swear, whenever I get an oshi in any real people fandom, they always end up having some kind of legal drama🥲)
Still, always impressed when listen to Natsuki Hanae, Hiroshi Kamiya, and Ayumu Murase
Then there are a bunch of guys that I recognize their voices but never remember their names, like Kousuke Toriumi, Kengo Kawanishi, Takeo Ōtsuka, and Junichi Suwabe <- I literally had to look them up just now.

For R18 Drama CDs, I'd say 主水Ash and 八神仙
三橋渡 is more of a depends on the plot thing for me. If the story is good, I'm always happy to hear him in it cause he's genuinely really good at portraying complicated emotions
 
My favorite voice actors in R18 otome drama are Mitsuhashi Wataru, Ichijou Hirame, Himesaki Haruka, Noki Yuusei, Kumagai Kentarou, Rokujo Gin, and Sawa Manaka. I like voice actors with male vocal ranges from medium to slightly high 😋🥰
In anime I really like the voice of Sakurai Takahiro (voice for Geto Suguru in Jujutsu Kaisen) and Kamiya Hiroshi (voice for Natsume Takashi in Natsume Yuujinchou) 😊