Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Who is your the most favorite voice actor?

My top three are : Makochan (Furukawa Makoto), YashiTaku (Yashiro Taku). and kinda tie between Matsuoka-san (Matsuoka Yoshitsugu) AND Gakkun (Kajiwara Gakuto, who unfortunately only ever voiced few Otome :")
 
  • Like
Reactions: rorocchi
i know you asked for the ultimate favorite, but i'm a filthy cheat(and also hear me out- im weak, okay?), the heart ears want what they want- i can't fight against my unhinged urge to.. inhales, here it goes

tachibana shinnosuke, azakami youhei, toyonaga toshiyuki, kimura ryouhei, sugita tomokazu, nakamura yuuichi, kawanishi kengo, suzuki ryouta, umehara yuuichirou, fuyukama jun, yusa kouji, shingaki tarusuke, shimono hiro, okitsu kazuyuki, miyano mamoru, enoki junya, kondou takashi, yashiro taku, nojima hirofumi, terashima junta, koyasu takehito, sakurai takahiro

i also heard of mitsuhashi wataru and was pleasantly surprised of his range, he's very nice to listen to; impeccable taste you got there👌
same to everyone else i read the comments of🫶
 
Last edited:
My favroite is Koitsuda Renya. He have adorable voice that you might want to spoiled him a lot. He really good with stories that are light hearted and cheer you up with funny jokes. I think his vibe is like happiness in most of the drama cd. I hope he able to voice more series in drama cd. He is not that popular at all.
 
It's so hard to choose but if I were to narrow down to one of my top favorites, I love Taniyama Kishou's work. His voice acting in every role he does is amazing and so is his singing.
 
i know you asked for the ultimate favorite, but i'm a filthy cheat(and also hear me out- im weak, okay?), the heart ears want what they want- i can't fight against my unhinged urge to.. inhales, here it goes

tachibana shinnosuke, azakami youhei, toyonaga toshiyuki, kimura ryouhei, sugita tomokazu, nakamura yuuichi, kawanishi kengo, suzuki ryouta, umehara yuuichirou, fuyukama jun, yusa kouji, shingaki tarusuke, shimono hiro, okitsu kazuyuki, miyano mamoru, enoki junya, kondou takashi, yashiro taku, nojima hirofumi, terashima junta, koyasu takehito, sakurai takahiro

i also heard of mitsuhashi wataru and was pleasantly surprised of his range, he's very nice to listen to; impeccable taste you got there👌
same to everyone else i read the comments of🫶
Your taste is impeccable too!

I've only had the pleasure to hear Yashiro Taku's voice in Cupid Parasite since I got it on PC and oh what a sweet breeze! His performance as Raul Aconite is both hilarious and adorable!
 
  • Like
Reactions: rorocchi
Tachibana Shinnosuke! I just find his voice soothing and sexy 🤩
Me too! I've liked him since his role as Tomoe Kamisama Hajimemashita and then I first heard him on the classic (to me!)
狂愛カタルシスシリーズ
and ever since then I became a fan of his Otome works ~♡
 
  • Like
Reactions: rewa and rorocchi
I can't choose my favorite. I like to listen to their asmr in turn,二回戦中, 八神仙,三橋渡,六条銀,一条ひらめ