Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Who is your absolute favorite Seiyuu? 🎙️✨

makotoqwq01

New member
Mar 28, 2025
38
10
You know that one voice that makes you completely lose your mind? The kind of voice you could listen to for hours and NEVER get tired of?

Mine are Reiji Takatori (鷹取レイジ), Junda Hanayama (華山馴田), Yusei Nogi (乃木悠星), and Rihito Hayami (速水理人)

I genuinely LOVE them so much, you have no idea 😭 Every single drama CD featuring them feels like a dream to listen to. Their voices are just so captivating, and I could listen to them over and over again without ever getting bored. I swear, choosing a favorite between them is impossible because they all have me in a chokehold in their own way 💕 I'm always excited whenever I discover a new drama CD featuring one of them because I KNOW I'm in for a treat 🤧

Please tell me your favorites too! I need more voices to fall in love with and more drama CDs to add to my collection 💕
 
Last edited: