Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Which character not from an otome game would you like to see as a love interest?

Anaxa from Honkai Star Rail, pls i need this unhinged man to become dere dere with meee!
that being said, Aventurine and Phainon would also make an interesting LI! :alice_glitter:
 
If it's from manga then these three : Suo, Sakura, and Nirei from Wind Breaker.

Wind_Breaker_1024_4510826.png


But if it's from other game, I'll choose Diluc and Thoma from Genshin Impact lol I think I'm weak to pyro character.

HHH0k9oWsAA7WHB.png
 
Masada is already half-way writing otome games with how much emphasis and characterization he does for all his male characters. To the point every game he writes for does a otome like video for the ladies, like this the white day video for Dies Irae. I think I would die if I ever got an otome game with Reinhard or Mercurius lol, half out of fear.

A serious answer would be Steven Stone from Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby. Oh I was obsesseddddd as a kid.:love:
 
I want Geto Suguru from Jujutsu Kaisen to be my love interest. I think he'd make a pretty soft boyfriend who dotes on the person he loves (well, before his mind got taken over by a cursed spirit, of course 😂).

That said, I still ship Geto and Gojo Satoru 😂.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mikukyun
KAVEH!!! he's the most wholesome character i ever seen in my entire life. It's just the world's fate didn't really fair on him. Even tho world so cruel to him, he stays being a kind human. Everytime i played event story that involved his story, i ended up crying. Especially the sumeru championship event or whatever it is....he give all the water and food to dessert animal and he ended up faint in the middle of dessert until night...i love him A BIT TOO MUCH

484987028_1055190846630456_5466479074332027217_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Mikukyun
For me it's Hugo Vlad from zenless zone zero. Even though this game has a hang out feature with characters you have, id love to spend even more time with him (⁠。⁠ノ⁠ω⁠\⁠。⁠) he would be perfect as a LI !!
Omg! A fellow hugo's fan, i love him sm! I remember saving my pulls for him ( ´∀`)σ)∀`)

For the question, my answer would be gilgamesh and saito hajime from fate franchise, they got everything i want from a love interest
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Mikukyun
People have already mentioned the MiHoYo characters, so I won't repeat them, but Genshin has an LI for pretty much every taste.

I guess I'll go with Type-Moon characters instead. Gil, you can be my yandere, yes.

54c2b71a339f5ab1bfb82fc0407ce390.jpg

scybyb.jpg
 
For me it's Hugo Vlad from zenless zone zero. Even though this game has a hang out feature with characters you have, id love to spend even more time with him (⁠。⁠ノ⁠ω⁠\⁠。⁠) he would be perfect as a LI !!

I'm a big fan of Lycaon from Zenless Zone Zero... He's always so serious and polite, but I also love it when he drops a joke every once in a while!
 
Vincent Valentine from FF7. Illumi Zoldyk from Hunter x Hunter. Mission impossible but still i like him hah I remember when for the first time saw Wēn Níng from The Untamed. Somehow he resemble me Illumi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mikukyun
Ban Norio from Lip on my prince. They were the first character I discovered through drama CDs, and they're still one of my favorites even after almost 10 years 🥺
Another one who's held the spot for a long time is Heshikiri Hasebe from Touken Ranbu.
And most recent fav, from a game that came out just over 2 years ago, is Tateshina Riku from Break My Case.
Come to think of it, why are all my faves purple-themed? lol :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mikukyun
Probably Gintoki from Gintama, Gilgamesh from Fate, and Dazai from Bungou Stray Dogs lol. I feel like all three would be really interesting LIs because they have so much personality. Gintoki especially has that mix of being unserious most of the time but surprisingly caring and dependable when it matters, Gilgamesh would be fun just because of how arrogant and difficult he is lol, and Dazai would be such a chaotic LI but I feel like his route could actually have a lot of depth ~
1790612073373.png
1790612040761.png
 
any of the akatsuki no yona dragons, or hak.. maybe suwon as a secret ending too. 🤗 there's a lot of characters that i would wanna see as a love interest
Agree! i would love to play as Yona and do Kija or Jaeha route, Zeno route would be so angst tho :cry:

screw that, actually all of them has dark past, so i think its just the matter of which route will be more angst than the other :smile:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Mikukyun
I think Blade is the best in Honkai: Star Rail. Blade seems like a good cook and a family-oriented man
3424.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Mikukyun
Klein Moretti from lord of mysteries and Cale Henituse from lout of count's family ₍ˆ𓈒݂› ༝ ‹݂𓈒 ྀི₎♡
 
1790664764075.png


Ryotaro Dojima...... For a long time i want to play an otome with romanceable ojisan...... It's gonna be an interesting storyline about a detective living with the weight of burdon around his dead spouse and obsessing about catching her killer, struggling to raise his daughter because the way he buries himself with his works.... Imagine romancing a tired old man with nothing but the past defining his life, being there for him and gradually being his reason to live his life in the present....
 
OH HE'S GOT SOOO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR AN OTOME LI!!!! Imagine bonnie and clyde style romance, till death do us part but it's complicated and twisted....
YEP!! a world like collar x malice but ur not on the police side hehe^^ I was thinking what other Lis can be. it would be great game damn 〒▽〒