Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Which character do you like?

I'm a shota, but I'm attracted to characters with the exact opposite personality—either hysterical ones or those with purple hair and red eyes. I also like sadistic characters
 
Which character do you like?

Personality is important, but which character do you prefer based on looks alone?
For example, even if you like the visual elements, you might play the game first even if it's not your favorite background!
If there's a man with light brown hair and glasses, I play with him first!
im definitely drawn to elegant looking men ;3 I especially love guys with light colored eyes or beauty marks, those details get me immediately. If he has a refined/elegant design, I'll probably want to play his route first lolol
 
Black hair. That's the most important feature.
And droopy eyes. It's even better if there's no life in eyes🤤