Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

When do you usually listen to Otome CDs?

The evening for sure, before going to bed. It helps to soothe me to sleep :)

Like many of you, I thought I could dream about it, but it has never happened
 
I usually listen to Otome CDs late at night or during quiet downtime, since the immersive voice acting feels more personal when everything else is calm. Some fans enjoy them while commuting or before bed, almost like a soothing audio drama. Others treat it like a dedicated "me-time" ritual, putting on headphones and focusing fully on the story. For me, the best moments are when I want to unwind after a long day kind of like slipping into a different world where the characters speak directly to you. It makes the experience more intimate and relaxing.
 
Mostly at night. Sometimes when I stumble on cd with heavy plot, I'll listen on afternoon just to suffer :(( But still, imo bonus DL with sleeping noise is the best to listen before sleep~
 
Listening to a Otome CDs before bed is the best sleep aid 😇
I listen to it on weekends and days off, too
 
i listen to r18 just before i went to sleep even though most of the time it keeps me wide awake.....
 
At night, when I'm trying to sleep. I've been having trouble with my sleep, so it really helps me.
 
When I'm doing some little things around the house, it's too noisy outside for me to really get immersed in the story
 
Definitely late at night right before going to bed, in complete darkness with good headphones on! It's the only time I have zero distractions and can fully immerse myself in the story. I totally relate to falling asleep midway through though (laugh) – if it's a cozy, sweet CD, it knocks me right out, so I usually save the intense, dramatic, or suspenseful ones for weekend afternoons so I can actually stay awake and enjoy them!
 
  • Love
Reactions: soyeon