- Oct 10, 2023
- 60
- 90
The overly controlling type and the character who is mean to the MC for no reason
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
why so spesific and whats wrong with glasses?I don't like the gentle, soft-spoken characters who wear glasses.

Somebody said "the one who saw someone else in you" in your past life, yeah, so that, and also sporty but with specific short hair and over energetic ones, it just about preference I thinkYou know LI types - the brother LI, the tsundere LI, the happy-go-lucky LI, the quiet and stoic one...
But which is your least favourite?
Personally, I'm not into the sporty, happy-go-lucky trope at all. Suzu from Jack Jeanne was something of an exception to this, mostly because I liked how his route was about being disabled (at least sort of).
There's a second type i'm not into - The "daddy dom alpha" type has always really put me off, but they're a little less common these days, I think.
Feel free to cite a specific character as example of a trope, I don't mind.