Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What's an otome trope you will never get tired of?

A sprakling prince-like LI x hardworking mc

A psycho, possessive LI x an mc who's just living her normal life

And last, enemies to lovers. I really love it when the mc knows what she is doing. Hehehe
 
  • Like
Reactions: sweetymana
Tsunderes are my all-time favourite. Ever since I was young, I don't think I'd ever get tired of them.

Other troupes I enjoy are childhood friends, rivals, enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, forbidden love, junior/senior, butler/knight, "I'll protect you"/"I'll fight by your side"/"I'll be by your side" love interest, "I love you in all universe" love interest, ladies' men/womaniser, contract marriage/contract dating/fake relationship trope turned real, princely gentlemen, and the list can go on and on.

On the other hand, I truly never understood why people liked yandere during my teens. As I get older, I had a change of heart and started to see the appeal.

I don't think I'm hard to be pleased and I don't think I'd get tired of those kind of troupes.
 
It might be a cliché, but the "enemies-to-lovers" dynamic is so fascinating.

I don't know why, but there's something so heart-fluttering about a storyline
they start off openly hostile whenever cross paths, gradually develop feelings, and eventually reach a point where the other person likes me more than anyone else in the world.
 
I will never sick of summer story that are romantic, comedy, reunion or scary. I love cicadas sounds and ocean sounds that are claming when listening drama cd. I feel like bring nature to in the drama cd give a calming effect and forget about your sounding sounds. I feel like I am in the part of the setting. Sometime, in the winter I lovr hearing those wishing for the summer to come. I love reunion with childhood friend in the summer with unresolved feeling give me nostalgic feeling. Also, scary story in the village with cicadas sounds awesome too. The male lead is a bit mystery but he is taking care of female lead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DoDoPopping
I like grand Duke of the north type because they are very charming
 
NTR and Affairs :$

Oh and friends with benefits when the guy fall first and harder of course xD
Jealousy is a plus lol
 
The world-weary, melancholic older man who keeps his emotional distance, but quietly harbors fierce devotion and only lets his vulnerability show around the heroine. That quiet, protective dynamic never gets old
 
for sure tsunderes and childhood friends!! even better if the childhood friend is a tsundere... 🙏
 
Only after you give up on the crush does he start liking you, chasing you, and obsessing over you! Even Better If It's That Childhood Friend!!