Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What trope would you defend even if everyone says it’s overused?

I like the trope where the protagonist is the only woman the love interest has encountered who shows no interest in him.
In recent years, this has become a meme on Japanese social media and is often portrayed in a comedic light.
It's fun watching the love interest get desperate to win heroine's heart.
 
abosolutely yandere trope, and villain tope, I cannot resist them villain (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
I kinda liked enemies to lovers too, but somehow after they made it into the relationship, my interest is gone.. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
I guess I need em to stay as villain/enemy, nothing to be fixed here(✿◡‿◡)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ichisan
Enemies to lovers, slow burn, and childhood friends for sure! 😂 They may be overused, but I'll happily eat them up every time if the chemistry is good.
 
I'd say childhood friends is my no.1 too. After that, probably the idol trope that's been really popular lately. Maybe it's because my first otome CD fav was about LIs who is modeling, so cant help but always into this trope :oops:
Third would be the master-servant. Not the S&M / ordering / verbal humiliation type though. I'm more into it when the MC has a higher position or more authority than the LIs. (IRL patriarchy dynamics are worst enough)
 
I can't give up on isekai theme.I just love seeing how different the story would go if the lead made different choices.I think it is a really interesting genre >_<
 
Love triangles and jealousy.:giggle: Doesn't if it's played for laughs or serious ones, but I can't help but squeal when they're fighting over the protag, especially when they try not to do it in front of them but it just pops up when they're super jelly.:LOL: