Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What sort of otome game merchandise do you collect?

Mainly drama CDs, original soundtracks, and official artbooks. I rarely buy small trinkets like acrylic stands or badges, as I prefer media that lets me revisit the voice acting, music, and detailed illustrations anytime.
 
  • Like
Reactions: icterine
I also collect a lot of booklets and CDs of titles I really love! I just can't get enough content from the main games and have this compulsory need to know everything there is to know about them (the beta works, artist/writer/seiyuu comments, etc.), also why I collect a lot of art/fan books. I collect little trinkets too only when the art is original and captures my attention, but I mostly like big ones like tapestries and cloths that I can hang up. Nuigurumis too, of course, it's cute displaying them in a corner. 🩷
 
  • Love
Reactions: icterine