Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What is your favorite dere type in otome games, BL, or drama CDs?

What is your favorite type of dere?

  • Tsundere

    Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Yandere

    Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Kuudere

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Deredere

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Mayadere

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Dandere

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • I have a different favorite dere type.

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don't like any specific type of dere.

    Votes: 1 2.7%

  • Total voters
    37
Absolutely deredere, but I'm into yandere too (⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠´⁠꒳⁠`⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠)
 
I love tsundere and kuudere characters ❤️
A guy who usually speaks harshly and uses rough language, but when it's just the two of us speaks in a sweet, whispering voice he's the best🥰