Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What got you interested in otome games?

It started in middle school where I had found a mobile dating sim. It was always an escape for me because I went to a small school and wasn't able to fit in with anyone else bc nobody liked anime or games. They all just wrote it off as weird. I also couldn't really play sports because of a physical condition. So for me playing the games felt like I could actually see myself as the main character. Because unlike other games the MC didn't have to be physically strong to succeed in getting her happy ending.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Euclase
I remember being a kid and being absolutely in love with Lysandre from My Candy Love (Still am!) He was like the epitome figure of the "elegant prince" that i used to watch in movies, so i binged the playthroughs every day... that's what got me into otome! Having a lovey-dovey romance with cute fictional characters, is, in fact, a fairytale dream come true.
 
I've been playing games since I was little, and I've always loved RPGs. But it was pretty rare to have a female protagonist, and even when you could play as one, I didn't feel like there were many games where she got the same level of attention and depth as a male protagonist.

So when I found otome games, I was like, "Wait, I get to play as a girl AND fall in love with the characters?!" It felt like I was stepping right into the world of a shoujo manga, and I was totally hooked!
 
I started playing it just to get closer to a friend I made at my new school, but now I'm more into it than they are...
 
I've always enjoyed the romance genre, but I tended to always get annoyed by the male protagonist being able to choose one that fits my interests was everything, from there it just snowballed
 
I love experiencing all kinds of different romances in games, and the story always ends at a pretty satisfying point. But in real life, love after the honeymoon phase always gets kind of boring