Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What do you think about characters who smoke?

Hmm, it really depends on how the character is written. I think it can be a cool detail that adds a sense of mystery, but I don't romanticize smoking itself. If the habit ties into their backstory, it makes them feel more human.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nekokaburi
tbh, in real life i really hate smoking person. hmm...i think when they (the character) smoke a bit far, i think that's fine for me, but when the so clooose that i can even hear their blowing smoke, my brain suggestively can smell the smoke through the audio omg, im sorry i cant....

But recently i saw dramacd that have a smoker Illustration, i dont really mind as long as they didnt put a 'smoke' scene on the track.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nekokaburi
Why are scenes of characters smoking in drama CDs and games so unexpectedly sexy?!
Honestly, I hate cigarettes and the smell in real life, but when it's my favorite character smoking, it transforms into the ultimate aesthetic!
The casual gesture of placing a hand on the ashtray, the melancholic eyes hidden behind the smoke, the decadent expression as they exhale the purple smoke... It's something that would never happen in reality, but on screen, the sexiness is extraordinary.
Are there others who feel the same way as me?!
I think it's hot. lol. Kinda developed a thing for it IRL too though, if I think back on my 20's, I realized the majority of the guys I dated were smokers... though I also grew up around second hand smoke with my mom anyway lol..