Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What are your favorite otome game/anime openings?

I love Olympia Soiree opening and ending the most, it stuck in my mouth sometime! When I was young, I used to listen Glass Heart Princess Opening all the time as my Playlist.
 
For otome games, one of my favorites has to be the Collar × Malice opening. I really love how the song, visuals, and overall atmosphere fit the darker mystery vibe of the game. It's one of those OPs I never skip.

For anime, I'd probably have a much harder time choosing just one lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Leviathan_01
My top 4 are:

4- the opening of Hana Awase New Moon - Mizuchi Volume

3- Tatoe Tomoni from Olympia Soiree

2- Ruri no Sora e from Hakuoki Kyoto Winds

1- Melee from Nor9

An honorable mention for Nee, the opening of Hiiro no Kakera anime
I second nee hiiro no kakera opening is so amazing <3 And the singer has other amazing songs as well.I wanna add vampire knights both seasons opening.I can even sang it T_T so pretty so beautiful melody
 
  • Love
Reactions: Leviathan_01
For otome:
  • 7scarlet: World's End Syndrome
  • Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome: self-titled (someone recommended this to me and started playing recently. the opening is not at all my usual speed, but it's super cute and perpetually stuck in my head 😭)

For anime, I tend to like ones that are older and not as main stream, and catchy as anything. For example, the opening themes for Cowboy Beboy (Tank!), Full Metal Alchemist (Ready Steady Go) are great, but I'd like to dig up:

And last, I know you said otome & anime, but there's a couple of absolute bangers in BL worth a mention:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Leviathan_01
for otome games, i only play love and deepspace, but i don't have a favorite opening from it. i do like some of its insert songs from limited-time events, though.

for anime, i have many favorites. it has been a long time since i actively listened to anime or game osts, but i still listen to them sometimes. most of my favorites are from older anime because recent anime rarely catch my attention.

here are some of my favorite anime openings:

7!! — bye bye
anna tsuchiya inspi' nana (black stones) — rose
boystyle — kokoro no chizu
burnout syndromes — fly high!!
chiwa saito — staple stable
does — donten
egoist — kabaneri of the iron fortress
egoist — the everlasting guilty crown
fhana — aozora no rhapsody
folder 5 — believe
goose house — hikaru nara
gumi — catch you catch me
home made kazoku — shonen heart
judy and mary — sobakasu
kenshi yonezu — peace sign
kiyono yasuno — rocket beat
makoto kawamoto — 1/2
myth & roid — jingo jungle
myth & roid — paradisus-paradoxum
olivia inspi' reira (trapnest) — wish
prague — light infection
sawanohiroyuki[nzk]: tielle & gemie — gravitywall
sawanohiroyuki[nzk]: tielle & gemie — sh0ut
shikao suga — nobody knows
spitz — protect the light
spyair — i'm a believer
spyair — imagination
supercell — my dearest
the oral cigarettes — kyouran hey kids!!
tia — deal with the devil
tommy february6 — lonely in gorgeous
tommy heavenly6 — pray
true — sincerely
uverworld — odd future
utada hikaru — pink blood
weaver — kuchizuke diamond
wish* — pray
yui — again
yuki — flag wo tatero
yuki — sakamichi no melody
yuki — sayonara bystander
 
  • Love
Reactions: Leviathan_01
OZMAFIA!!'s will forever remain the catchiest in my heart... but i do also love Bad Apple Wars's OP, CollarxMalice's OPs and EDs, and really anything from Norn9 ❤️
 
"Silent Noise" by Plastic Tree from Collar x Malice. The moody rock sound and stylish visuals perfectly capture the game's dark, suspenseful detective atmosphere right from the start.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yayayayayaw
It's not an opening but Shimamiya Eiko – Kokuchou no Psychedelica from
Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly. This song... it gets me every single time I listen to it :cry:
 
Last edited:
Anything love solfege! Il Dio Della Morte e La Fanciulla from Shinigami to Shoujo is perfect and my all time favourite (it's not in the Switch version, though). 🩷 Reine des Fleurs is a subpar game imo but the OP is so good! Same case with Utsusemi no Meguri.
 
I love many otome anime openings. However, when it comes to otome games, my absolute favorite song is "Anata wo Tada Aishiteiru" by Do As Infinity, from the mobile otome game *Ikémen Prince: Beauty and Her Beast*.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cherrymuffin🍒
I have way too many fav anime op lets focus to otome/joseimuke ones☝️✨


tbh Rejet's taste in music lowkey insane
 
I recently started playing an otome game after stumbling upon the opening video posted on Otomate's channel—Jakou no Lyla ~Allure of Musk~—which you can find here


YESSSSS exactly!! I haven't listened to this so long. Thanks for mentioning this OP I love it too🥺💕
 
I really like the Yoshiwara Higanbana OP. Recently I've been playing Over Requiemz and the OP and ED songs are really good, too.
 
im currently listening to Sullyland nursery rhyme and red bell lament op on repeat, even tho i dont play those two games, i really like these type of song 💯✨

as for long time otome :
1) amnesia anime opening zeotrope have dreamy feelings that make me like yanagi nagi
2) hanayaka nari waga ichizoku anime opening, left a lasting impression, really like the jazz vibe
3) arcana famiglia anime op feels nice to lift the mood
 
Last edited:
Uta no Prince-sama's openings bring back so many memories. It was my first otome anime and I still get goosebumps when I hear the intro. Pure nostalgia!
 
The ending to Are you Alice, Maris Stella by Ito Kanako is sooooo beautiful. You can't go wrong with Ito Kanako. And while I never played the actual game, the opening of Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi is so amazing that it's been on my playlist for years.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ichisan