Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What are you guys ultimate favorite LI?

Gaiasheart

New member
Sep 13, 2026
58
29
To start, mine would be Reiji Sakamaki! I'm well aware that he may seem a little problematic, as every route in DL, but he's a red flag and i am a bull. /J
On all seriousness, he's my favorite because, on the later (after HDB) games of DL, he is actually gentle with the mc. He is still very strict and proper, but we can actually see a softness inside him. For example, when he tries to protect yui from himself in More Blood, or when he actually referred to him and Yui as lovers. I feel like he is actually in love with the mc despite all his... shortcomings and problems, unlike the first game. It's like he actually cares, even when involved between the drama of the "adam awakening" Not to mention his design is top-notch... his stupidly handsome face does, in fact, make me swoon every time. All of that, combined with his responsability, his sense of duty and the hidden vulnerability that is buried in his heart make him the best for my fangirling heart.

HDB Reiji.webp

Like, hello sailor...!


What are you guys favorite LIs?
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yashalun
I don't have a specific favorite—I couldn't exactly say that one stands out above the rest— it all depends on my feelings and the game I just played or replayed. Let me explain: when I finished Starry Sky, my heart was all set on Yoh; when I finished Under the Moon ~Tsukiiro Ehon~, I'd already played several others, so even though I was—and still am—fond of Yoh, Leni became my favorite at that time. When I played Amnesia Memories, my favorite throughout the anime and game was Ukyo, and even though I still liked other guys, he became my absolute favorite—and that's how one character gradually replaces another. So I'd say it depends on my feelings and the situation; there's no problem with me loving each and every one of them. There's no need for jealousy—there's plenty of room in my heart for everyone.
😏
Anyway, what I can say is that right now my favorite is Utsutsu from Hana Awase Utsutsu Hen, and once I finish Diabolik Lovers: Dark Fate, there'll be another one, and so on until I play Chou Doku.
P.S.: I fully understand how much the characters in Diabolik Lovers evolve, and among all the Sakamaki Reiji characters, he was one of the best because, in my opinion, both Laito and Kanato—along with him—were among those who changed the least; rather than getting worse, they improved in their storylines and showed growth in the development of their feelings and their stories (especially Reiji and Laito). I can't say for sure that they'll be my favorites by the end of Dark Fate because I have a feeling the one I'll like the most will be Carla—and if not, the one currently in the #1 spot is Azusa, who would be in my top 1 twice because she won in More Blood—but they did rank very highly on my personal list, and I absolutely loved their routes and will remember them fondly. 🥹
 
  • Love
Reactions: Gaiasheart
i'm trying to be less biased with my favorite li's since ive only fully played dialover games, but my ultimate favorite would be subaru lol. after i watched the vampire knight anime and a full season of the DL anime i think my love for tsunderes grew a lot
 
  • Love
Reactions: Gaiasheart