Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What’s the longest otome / BL game you’ve ever played?

Hana Awase would be the longest one; the reason it felt so long is that it consists of four volumes—or rather, four different stories: Mizuchi-hen, Himeutsugi-hen, Karakurenai/Utsutsu-hen, and Iroha-hen (with Iroha-hen being the longest). Each title is split into four fairly long games featuring five routes each—not to mention the "jealousy" mini-routes involving other guys if you choose one of them while on the current character's route. Among the four, I'd say Iroha-hen was the longest, though I didn't like it enough to finish it properly; I ended up skipping through it after playing for several days, only to realize there was still more story left. That would definitely be the longest game I've played.