Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What’s the First otome game you have ever played ?

I was gonna list recommendations but then I realized most otome games I played are hardcore yandere games 😂😂
 
My first otome game was Mystic Messenger!

I still remember getting way too invested in the characters and checking my phone constantly for chats. It was honestly such a fun introduction to otome games, and I think it's one of the reasons I got into the genre in the first place.
 
Me too! I always get distracted by all the app notifications on phones and iPads, and this ruins the whole experience!
yes this too omg! I don't think I can ever go back to mobile otome, Hope all the otomes I liked get ported to console or pc, some got ported to switch so that's cool!
 
my first otome game was mystic messenger. the texting function was so cool back then so i was instantly intrigued!!
 
My first otome game was Mystic Messenger, a long time ago. I remember loving it so much. I would literally set an alarm just to wake up and answer the phone calls or play the events at the scheduled times. 😂 I also spent a lot of time reading all the game's content and articles, and I tried playing through different routes to see as many endings as I could.
 
First otome game would be the arcana it's more like visual novel with bit of otome but I really fell in love few love interest each character lore is beautiful written even clash well with mc lore with other love interest
 
Mine may be this 🥺👇

1791398761149.png
 
It was an online korean otome called Star Project, you played as a manager to the LIs. I don't think many people got to play it due to having quite a short lifespan, especially in english, only two LIs were released. But I still remember Touya being the cutest and lovliest guy <3
1791430631871.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Veo Lavaca
My first otome game is mystic messenger lololol. Right after that, i played amnesia and tokimeri memorial girl's side when I was in middle school. MysMe really opened that door for me lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Veo Lavaca
Iirc the first one ever opened was Tears of Themis, but i don't play it anymore.

If you want to download switch games, I can recommend rutracker, there's a thread with many games that are translated to English. 👀
 
mr love. someone recommended it to me, and later i got into otome games because of it.
but as far as i remember, i had tried some random otome game long before that. i forgot the name, but i stopped playing because i didn't understand how to play it, and if i remember correctly, there were too many things you had to pay for to unlock the story.
 
I think it was Tokimeki Girls side or angelique?.. I would recommend Tokimeki GS and Geten no hana