[VOTE] HDTV vs BD

HDTV or BD

• HDTV

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • BD

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
o.o

BD is obviously better. This is without even thinking.
Having the BD hard-copy beats anything, one thing because you can rip off the original disc image inside (iso). HDTV, is after all, off the television and media, how can these 2 be compared, I cant fathom it.

Reactions: cold.ice07
BD has better quality, no censoring, the director cut versions, and extras.
HDTV has, well, uhm, it's out faster?

Reactions: cold.ice07
HDTV runs nice on netbooks and it is out faster... but when it comes to quality, a 1080p blu ray will blow a 720 tv rip out of the water!

^^^^ Rich people talking.

I'll take whatever's cheaper.
Excuse the hell out of me for being a cheapass!

I download both, seeing how stuff doesn't get sold here for a couple years after coming out.

Prefer BD for quality of course
but since it's really drying out of my HDD,therefor HDTC is enough for me :3

definitely BD, for one thing its uncensored so there's no annoying ray of light or shadow ruining the scenes.
the downside is its late release and large file size... but i guess it'd be alright since u can dl it in mini-hd. that way a 720p will have the same quality but with the size of a 480p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.