Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Page 179
If anyone knows, could you please tell me the product ID for "9-nine- Sorairo Sorauta Sora no Oto"? I tried using a crack, but my security software blocked it, so that didn't work.
I don't know the purpose but for this one, the product ID on Switch is 01005CE015CA2000.
 
Do you guys drop a VN if you don't like it or you have to finish it for the sake of it?

I started hanahira and man, I'm struggling but since I'm playing VNs to study JP I cannot for the love of God drop it... I need to finish it 😭
Hello i'm new here! I think the amount of VN i actually drop is very few since im quiet picky when it came to titles that i am playing, even though it is not like i'm doing extra research for games that i am about to play, mostly on pure instinct or just first impressions from the game's poster/cover and synopsis. Anyway to answer your question, i wont drop the game if i already entered the main route, or at least i will try to finish the main girl or any girl that im interested in. After that maybe i would skip some route that i don't think contribute too much on the main story, which honestly i absolutely rarely do that since i would finish every route to 100% the CG's haha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: anbvv
Hello i'm new here! I think the amount of VN i actually drop is very few since im quiet picky when it came to titles that i am playing, even though it is not like i'm doing extra research for games that i am about to play, mostly on pure instinct or just first impressions from the game's poster/cover and synopsis. Anyway to answer your question, i wont drop the game if i already entered the main route, or at least i will try to finish the main girl or any girl that im interested in. After that maybe i would skip some route that i don't think contribute too much on the main story, which honestly i absolutely rarely do that since i would finish every route to 100% the CG's haha.
it depends on what kind of game you play though, I just play vanilla, I prefer to keep it plain.
 
Hiii! Hope everything is alright, I'm new here too and don't know very well how to search archives here or the tutorial or rules to how to upload the visual novel. I would like to upload some things I have but I want to do it correctly. Can someone help me? If possible or it's not a annoying request (⁠´⁠ε⁠`⁠ ⁠)
 
  • Like
Reactions: pinkmochs and anbvv
file_7418011974.jpg


Which series should I start first, and in what order?

Once I start a series, I'm the type of person who will stick with it until I finish the whole thing.

With that in mind, I'd love to hear your opinions and personal experiences: which series are actually worth getting into first, and is there a particular order you'd recommend watching them in?

I'm not just looking for the "best" series overall. I'm more interested in which ones are worth committing to, which are better saved for later, and whether the viewing order makes a big difference.

What would you start with if you were in my position?
 
Honestly, it depends on your taste, my taste is very different from the norm among the western "visual novel" communities. (To begin with, our group are calling all of these ADV eroge - erotic game, with ADV is a peculiar format)

From the list above though, I don't see anything too appetizing.
 
Honestly, it depends on your taste, my taste is very different from the norm among the western "visual novel" communities. (To begin with, our group are calling all of these ADV eroge - erotic game, with ADV is a peculiar format)

From the list above though, I don't see anything too appetizing.
i know it depends on the person, i still wanted to know which one you prefer, you didn't like any of them?! i was told these are the best of the best XD
 
i know it depends on the person, i still wanted to know which one you prefer, you didn't like any of them?! i was told these are the best of the best XD
Nah, I'd not touch most of them may be except hoshiori but that's on the bottom even

Try Aonatsu Line though:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Agent_Smith
i know it depends on the person, i still wanted to know which one you prefer, you didn't like any of them?! i was told these are the best of the best XD
Forgot to mention you can also check the revew of Aonatsu Line:



Yes my lord, do you want a cake with the order as well?
Please.
 
Forgot to mention you can also check the revew of Aonatsu Line:




Please.
added it to my wishlist, but i think i first play "The House in Fata Morgana", never played a "gothic" VN before
 
Eroge Corner
Visual Novel Cafe