Visual Novel Cafe

I remember you had serious issues with Houkago Cinderella's gyaru, I'm surprised you went for Natsuho first in this one considering she is in some way worse in all aspects. It gets better as the route goes on but never really goes away so... yeah, my inner bitter old coot here too wasn't particularly amused by all of this, and many times I was actually thinking to myself how much high maintenance a girlfriend like her would be, both in terms of time and money.

I'm not against a short common route, but in this one even the most basic act of meeting two of the four heroines requires you to pick them. I would actually be okay if that translated into an actual proactive action from the protagonist to get to know them, but most of the time this just triggers a random encounter with said heroine without any particular protagonist intent, something that could have easily fitted into a common route format, at least for the first two or three episodes.

I agree about the yes-man thing in communication, especially on a shallow level so as to not make too many waves and risk stepping on a landmine topic. What I meant was that the choices offered here are so obviously divided between right and wrong (hint: top one is the way to go, always) that there's really no opportunity to feel the "thrill of romance via the latest means of communication". Instant messaging was already around during my own youth (not smartphones though), and Line apps have been in eroge for more than 10 years now, so this is hardly anything new. Moreover, there's not really any point in seeing wrong topics get shot down in one line (if even), or anger the heroine by being a spoilsport as she talks about her interests. To give a recent example, when talking about Hokkaido's specialties, rather than just agreeing or bluntly dismissing the topic, having the opportunity to choose between seafood or dairy products, and triggering short comments on either and maybe discovering a hidden trait (allergy) would be much more engaging. Kinda like Fureraba did it in its communication phase. I much prefer the way previous Hooksoft games made timed choices influence the intent and outcome of any particular line or action, and made worth it the time invested into seeing all the variations. Even in the limited message sequences in Lovely Quest and the like, while the protagonist wrote essentially the same thing, he could be either super blunt or teasing, triggering some variation of the same reply, something that isn't really available here.

I didn't mean to say that no 18+ content was the way to go, although some of my favorite heroines are indeed from games without any adult content. Maybe I'm also influenced by my recent playthrough of Key games with notoriously bad H content (Kanon's especially was really awkward, and I enjoyed the innuendo in Clannad much more). What I meant to say was that Hooksoft didn't build its brand by making nukiges, and shifting the ratio of content more towards H scenes isn't the way to make their games better or more memorable, especially if it's just to stick it all in the middle of the route without any plot development in between. A more interspersed, standard 4 scenes per heroine would have been much better in my opinion.

You're right that Hooksoft protagonist generally don't have much dedication to any particular hobby or passion. But it would help to have a little something to flesh out the character, even if it's just mentioned one or two times. In this game this absence is especially painful as there are no group of friends (or even any friend, the superior gets a sprite but doesn't even get a name...) or common route events to help flesh out the protagonist's personality. Again maybe I'm spoiled by Key and their actually fleshed-out protagonists (in good and bad ways).

I picked Natsuho for the looks this time...I braced, and I'm done. Turns out skipping the Hscenes chopped the length down enough to push through...more on that later.
She got better - yes, but overall the incessant teasing is pretty much borderline abuse...to me, anyway. That aspect really is down to the reader so it doesn't matter much. That and the focus on being fashionable...ugh.
Still though, there actually isn't much content. Could be that above factor clouding me, but I feel there aren't anything noteworthy all the way through. Nothing to the feelings either. The final chapter feels like an exposition dump of the heroine's growth, and that's it.

They're pretty upfront about heroines' themes this time as they're literally the OP song arrangements in the gallery. It kindles my interest to go forward, more or less.

Point taken now that I've seen how the thing play out. Like I said before, having 5 Hscenes in 9 chapters means that over half of the route content is H, and those can be accessed via memoir so you don't really lose much by skipping. May have worked in older, longer titles but not really with these 9-parters, it indeed makes it somewhat of nukige in disguise, especially with the pacing of Natsuho's route...
Come to think of it, the "more real H experience with pubic hair" seemed to be a point touted in the game's page...

The first scenario writer did ISuki and Houkago Cinderalla
The second scenario writer did MakingLovers and SugarStyle
Something to ponder on...

I bought it from DLsite, cause I had 18% off coupon.

I'm playing Renai Royal and Kimagure Temptation now.
I cheer Mari and Shione, they have mood of "Loser" ;)
I like Mari's funny face

View attachment 26760

and Shione's Crazy love:)
If you liked Ren'ai Royale, you may also want to try Ren'ai, Karichaimashita that is very similar, provided you're okay laughing about money matters. I prefer older Asa Project titles, they are quite different from what the studio is putting out now but one of their trademark is that there's usually at least one heroine doing a "funny face" (変顔). If you like that then you may want to check them out as well. As for Kimagure Temptation, I was not a fan of the way the route branching was decided but overall had no issues with the scenario. Still, from the same author あけいろ怪奇譚 and to a lesser extent なないろリンカネーション are much better games in my opinion.

I picked Natsuho for the looks this time...I braced, and I'm done. Turns out skipping the Hscenes chopped the length down enough to push through...more on that later.
She got better - yes, but overall the incessant teasing is pretty much borderline abuse...to me, anyway. That aspect really is down to the reader so it doesn't matter much. That and the focus on being fashionable...ugh.
Still though, there actually isn't much content. Could be that above factor clouding me, but I feel there aren't anything noteworthy all the way through. Nothing to the feelings either. The final chapter feels like an exposition dump of the heroine's growth, and that's it.

They're pretty upfront about heroines' themes this time as they're literally the OP song arrangements in the gallery. It kindles my interest to go forward, more or less.

Point taken now that I've seen how the thing play out. Like I said before, having 5 Hscenes in 9 chapters means that over half of the route content is H, and those can be accessed via memoir so you don't really lose much by skipping. May have worked in older, longer titles but not really with these 9-parters, it indeed makes it somewhat of nukige in disguise, especially with the pacing of Natsuho's route...
Come to think of it, the "more real H experience with pubic hair" seemed to be a point touted in the game's page...

The first scenario writer did ISuki and Houkago Cinderalla
The second scenario writer did MakingLovers and SugarStyle
Something to ponder on...
I didn't feel anything noteworthy or emotionally impactful either, but maybe that's just Natsuho's route. Since you finished it, maybe you can help me understand her past relationship to the protagonist since you tend to notice details I miss. What exactly is their age difference and where exactly did they form this senpai/kouhai relationship? The protagonist keeps making a big deal out of being way older than her but if they attended the same school it can't be that much, at most 2 years apart. And yet he attended university (only mentioned in other routes so maybe not?) and worked for a few years while Natsuho is still in high-school, presumably 3rd year. That's mean at least 4 to 5 years difference, if not more depending on how far he went in his studies. Then again, in Natsuho's ending
It seems she got hired straight out of high-school by the protagonist's company without needing any university diploma, so it could be then attended the same high-school, and he was 3rd year when she was first.

I've played a bit of Mikoto's route (not even past common) but I don't like how the protagonist is constantly playing dumb, like when he asks "how do you know where I live?!", or when he keeps calling her perfect when she has shown, proven and said multiple times that she is not. Another thing I noticed about the message gimmick is that the topic seems to be chosen at random, and therefore the discussion isn't affected at all by how much the two know of each other. I think that's another reason why these feel so detached from the story and another missed opportunity to display the couple growing closer by having more and more friendly messages or topics that only a close relationship would allow.

Hooksoft has been advertising 18+ sell-points for a while now, I remember the clothes on/off all the way from E-school Life, and I-suki's leading/lead choice, while also impacting the route as whole, was also kind of a choice of sex scene orientation. Was there also a clothed option in Houkago Cinderella? I don't remember. Anyway it's certainly an angle they're been pursuing as of a few games ago.

I've briefly skimmed through 幼馴染のいる暮らし from Azarashi Soft. The beginning was incredibly worrying given how generic and fast-paced it was, but the game quickly gets back on track for being essentially a light version of Chitose's route from Amakano 2 (I say that but I still didn't get past first ecchi...). Not surprising considering its text is authored by Ryuu Gakuru, the same writer as this game. It was very sweet but nothing that really grasped my heart, I think getting the two characters in a relationship in the first 10 minutes of the game didn't let me get endeared to the characters enough to care about their (minor) issues. There are quite a lot of cameos from メイドさんのいる暮らし, that game was terrible but its characters are more bearable in this one, and they mostly ignore the elephant in the room. I kinda wish for a low-price game featuring Aikawa now.

Last edited:
I didn't feel anything noteworthy or emotionally impactful either, but maybe that's just Natsuho's route. Since you finished it, maybe you can help me understand her past relationship to the protagonist since you tend to notice details I miss. What exactly is their age difference and where exactly did they form this senpai/kouhai relationship? The protagonist keeps making a big deal out of being way older than her but if they attended the same school it can't be that much, at most 2 years apart. And yet he attended university (only mentioned in other routes so maybe not?) and worked for a few years while Natsuho is still in high-school, presumably 3rd year. That's mean at least 4 to 5 years difference, if not more depending on how far he went in his studies. Then again, in Natsuho's ending
It seems she got hired straight out of high-school by the protagonist's company without needing any university diploma, so it could be then attended the same high-school, and he was 3rd year when she was first.

I've played a bit of Mikoto's route (not even past common) but I don't like how the protagonist is constantly playing dumb, like when he asks "how do you know where I live?!", or when he keeps calling her perfect when she has shown, proven and said multiple times that she is not. Another thing I noticed about the message gimmick is that the topic seems to be chosen at random, and therefore the discussion isn't affected at all by how much the two know of each other. I think that's another reason why these feel so detached from the story and another missed opportunity to display the couple growing closer by having more and more friendly messages or topics that only a close relationship would allow.

Hooksoft has been advertising 18+ sell-points for a while now, I remember the clothes on/off all the way from E-school Life, and I-suki's leading/lead choice, while also impacting the route as whole, was also kind of a choice of sex scene orientation. Was there also a clothed option in Houkago Cinderella? I don't remember. Anyway it's certainly an angle they're been pursuing as of a few games ago.

Natsuho's going to graduate that year, and protag had been working for unspecified years and got used to his job since finishing university...my thought on the matter is that the school they went to probably is at least a full secondary school (middle to high school taken consecutively in same school without needing more entrance exams)...or for more margin of error, it could be primary-middle-high all in one escalator school.

Since the protag was quite explicit about going to university, him getting hired straight out of high school can be ruled out.

Or Natsuho may have repeated a year or two at some point in addition to the already large year gap. It is shown in-route that academics isn't her strength, she's just in it to make friends and have fun.

Remember, from SugirlyWish, Anna repeats second year (slightly implied to be intentional) while her best friend Akane is on third year and the latter's explicit about them formerly being classmates. Repeating a year is not likely out of the question.

Normally it takes 4 years for a non-medical bachelor degree...an assumption that the protag worked extremely hard to finish a year early could be made. This guy worked so hard to get used to work life he forgot all about enjoyment, after all...although that'd be a tad far-fetched. He worked part-time in his university days, so was told in a conversation with Yuzuki just before getting her contact...for a normal guy to pull that off in such condition is very, very unlikely.

If Natsuho was 1st year and the protag's 3rd when they met as you think...Natsuho has 3 years maximum to remain a 3rd year student assuming one year repeated as she would have become 2nd year by the time the protag starts university. Even if the guy finishes university in 3 years and get hired straight out of there it wouldn't add up as he'd just be starting out with his job. Natsuho's got serious about her "goal" just a few months before graduation and said goal being getting into her boyfriend's company, being hired straight up, won't even make sense.

A likely scenario is that she was just entering secondary education and he was about to finish for a 5 school year gap, but what Natsuho says at one point "I just can't leave him be. I thought if he smarten up just a bit he'd be great" or something of that effect wouldn't make much sense then. I very much doubt that her 12-13 years old self would think of him like that...and I also doubt that one would become gyaru that early, too, but in this swirl of madness might as well assume that anything can happen...

If there is a 5 school year gap and she repeated, say, sixth year that'd give enough time for the protag to work for two years, which is probably the most sensical answer I can come up with.

Could she be so dumb that it takes her two attempts to pass each year (would that make her group of friends as dumb too?)? Did she pull an Anna and planned all her repeats just to get be able to dress up and troll her senpai when he's got a job?

Could he actually be a dropout and lying to us about it?

Remaining pen (touchscreen) pals for this long though...???

Either I'm thinking way too deep into this or the writers didn't think things through...
I failed at formal logic in uni myself...that would have been very helpful here...

Yuzuki's a much more pleasant character so far...will this be a Yuu-Yuu combi?
Natsuho's swift entry into route seems to be an exception because you get to text her right from the first night which appear to chop off the time needed to get others' contact details and start texting them at night (I just got to the point that I can text Yuzuki at night and it took four parts).

Yes...if you follow walkthrough religiously you'd be save scumming (quickjump works too) for the desired chat topic. It takes a while in Fureraba for the stare option to show up, like...

Houkago Cinderalla's H gimmick is clothed/naked just like E-School Life.

Natsuho's going to graduate that year, and protag had been working for unspecified years and got used to his job since finishing university...my thought on the matter is that the school they went to probably is at least a full secondary school (middle to high school taken consecutively in same school without needing more entrance exams)...or for more margin of error, it could be primary-middle-high all in one escalator school.

Since the protag was quite explicit about going to university, him getting hired straight out of high school can be ruled out.

Or Natsuho may have repeated a year or two at some point in addition to the already large year gap. It is shown in-route that academics isn't her strength, she's just in it to make friends and have fun.

Remember, from SugirlyWish, Anna repeats second year (slightly implied to be intentional) while her best friend Akane is on third year and the latter's explicit about them formerly being classmates. Repeating a year is not likely out of the question.

Normally it takes 4 years for a non-medical bachelor degree...an assumption that the protag worked extremely hard to finish a year early could be made. This guy worked so hard to get used to work life he forgot all about enjoyment, after all...although that'd be a tad far-fetched. He worked part-time in his university days, so was told in a conversation with Yuzuki just before getting her contact...for a normal guy to pull that off in such condition is very, very unlikely.

If Natsuho was 1st year and the protag's 3rd when they met as you think...Natsuho has 3 years maximum to remain a 3rd year student assuming one year repeated as she would have become 2nd year by the time the protag starts university. Even if the guy finishes university in 3 years and get hired straight out of there it wouldn't add up as he'd just be starting out with his job. Natsuho's got serious about her "goal" just a few months before graduation and said goal being getting into her boyfriend's company, being hired straight up, won't even make sense.

A likely scenario is that she was just entering secondary education and he was about to finish for a 5 school year gap, but what Natsuho says at one point "I just can't leave him be. I thought if he smarten up just a bit he'd be great" or something of that effect wouldn't make much sense then. I very much doubt that her 12-13 years old self would think of him like that...and I also doubt that one would become gyaru that early, too, but in this swirl of madness might as well assume that anything can happen...

If there is a 5 school year gap and she repeated, say, sixth year that'd give enough time for the protag to work for two years, which is probably the most sensical answer I can come up with.

Could she be so dumb that it takes her two attempts to pass each year (would that make her group of friends as dumb too?)? Did she pull an Anna and planned all her repeats just to get be able to dress up and troll her senpai when he's got a job?

Could he actually be a dropout and lying to us about it?

Remaining pen (touchscreen) pals for this long though...???

Either I'm thinking way too deep into this or the writers didn't think things through...
I failed at formal logic in uni myself...that would have been very helpful here...

Yuzuki's a much more pleasant character so far...will this be a Yuu-Yuu combi?
Natsuho's swift entry into route seems to be an exception because you get to text her right from the first night which appear to chop off the time needed to get others' contact details and start texting them at night (I just got to the point that I can text Yuzuki at night and it took four parts).

Yes...if you follow walkthrough religiously you'd be save scumming (quickjump works too) for the desired chat topic. It takes a while in Fureraba for the stare option to show up, like...

Houkago Cinderalla's H gimmick is clothed/naked just like E-School Life.
I may be wrong, but I don't think the protagonist mentioned specifically any university education *in Natsuho's route*. My thoughts on this is that in this specific route the company he works in hires straight out of high-school, just like Natsuho was in her ending. If we assume the protagonist graduated high-school and got hired when Natsuho entered 2nd year of high-school, he would have had a bit more than a year of work behind him at the start of the game, which could explain his comments.

EDIT: then again, the protagonist has been drinking alcohol in an official capacity (after work) for a while and has no issues getting served alcohol at that bar alone, which would imply he's at least over 20 and has been for a while now. High-school typically ends around 17 so my first theory doesn't really stand anymore. Not that ages are a thing to go by in eroge logic anyway (so many "18+" 1st year high-schoolers), but still.

If he did attend university, then the only way is as you mention if they attended a combined middle-school/high-school establishment, but then again the age gap at this early age would make contact between the two extremely unlikely, especially if they are both on the far ends of the age spectrum (likely different buildings, areas, etc...). In Natsuho's words the protagonist then was nothing special, and I don't see him being noticed by a 12/13 year old girl.

I guess they could have both been in the same high-school and she then could have repeated a lot of years but I think that would have been reflected in her circle of friends, and for someone as conscious about her image I really don't think that's the intended explanation. Even assuming the protagonist attended a vocational school and only did a 2 year cycle, that's two years repeated for Natsuho at least, enough to be quite the odd one in a classroom, which doesn't seem to be the case.

I still think this is just a case of mismatch of protagonist setting between route writers. One assumed he attended university, one did not. We know so little about the protagonist's past or his position in the company, he could be anything really. We know he works with numbers to some extent and can be tasked to write presentation materials, but apart from that? Maybe it's kept deliberately vague so as to fit multiple explanations depending on the heroine of the moment. Maybe that's also why the game avoids speaking directly about this period the protagonist and Natsuho supposedly spent together and how they became friends. I think it's a pretty serious lapse in information to understand the characters' relationship, though.

Is there even any point in getting particular topics in the night-time messaging sessions? Apart from reading them all that is, but that is easily achievable by save-scumming at any of the messaging opportunities. I think there's about a dozen topics or so, but it's all surface level and the more intimate messages are always initiated by the heroine at specific points in their stories. As far as I could tell there were no additional topics unlocked in the later stages (before confession, because after that the opportunity goes away), but I admit I haven't experimented with the system for hours on end to make sure.

Last edited:
If you liked Ren'ai Royale, you may also want to try Ren'ai, Karichaimashita that is very similar, provided you're okay laughing about money matters. I prefer older Asa Project titles, they are quite different from what the studio is putting out now but one of their trademark is that there's usually at least one heroine doing a "funny face" (変顔). If you like that then you may want to check them out as well. As for Kimagure Temptation, I was not a fan of the way the route branching was decided but overall had no issues with the scenario. Still, from the same author あけいろ怪奇譚 and to a lesser extent なないろリンカネーション are much better games in my opinion.

I'll buy these games as I love comedy rather than love story.
but next I'll play Naka no hito nado inai tokyo hero project. It's funyy for me :)
and I'd like to play Rasen Kairou, very old game, but It's too heavy to go on playing...

Down with one game, on to the next! Yubisaki Connection's just been released and Hooksoft is already announcing their next project : http://www.hook-net.jp/nt22/ . This time, the theme is : all the (5) heroines are childhood friends. Probably all already in love with a donkan protagonist who can't make up his mind. I can't say I'm thrilled. I'll be sure to check the writing staff before I even consider playing this, but if it's another IxSHETell then no thank you.

Speaking of Yubisaki Connection, I'm done with Mikoto's route and by extension the game as a whole. It just didn't do anything for me and I doubt the remaining two will somehow elevate this game past what I already experienced.

Down with one game, on to the next! Yubisaki Connection's just been released and Hooksoft is already announcing their next project : http://www.hook-net.jp/nt22/ . This time, the theme is : all the (5) heroines are childhood friends. Probably all already in love with a donkan protagonist who can't make up his mind. I can't say I'm thrilled. I'll be sure to check the writing staff before I even consider playing this, but if it's another IxSHETell then no thank you.

Speaking of Yubisaki Connection, I'm done with Mikoto's route and by extension the game as a whole. It just didn't do anything for me and I doubt the remaining two will somehow elevate this game past what I already experienced.

It does sound like another take on StrawberryNauts's premise...only change year to decade and some...remember the situation of Kurano family...

As for Yubisaki Connection, I'm done with Yuzuki and Mikoto myself and I might as well just finish it myself. Knowing you, you may have made the right call. Picking Natsuho first was hitting the jackpot and not in a good way... I'll save the full writeup for when I'm done.

...but every heroines are fully self-contained, like, you won't be crossing path with anyone else, ever. So much for Iori's offer to drop by with someone if they're at drinking age...(but to be fair, one isn't of age, another doesn't drink, and the remaining one isn't into that sorta establishment). Cuts on size and voiceworks to cram in the two variations high-reso CGs I guess.

I think it's a little different situation when characters have known each other for a year or... for most of their lives. After the first year, StrawberryNauts' protagonist's position ended a bit that of a dad (mom?), but there's only one actual childhood friend that I can remember (Itsuki). Most importantly, in the former case there's not really any need for the transition from friend-zoned to potential-lover to take place. We know eroge maker like to make light of this transition as far as the heroine is concerned but it's usually a big deal for the protagonist and is usually at the center of childhood-friend routes. Having a game full of heroines of this archetype tells me that they will either repeat this transition for every heroine (other games have done it, but unlikely given how short Hooksoft routes tend to be), or skip it entirely which would make the childhood-friend aspect weak or unneeded in the first place. We shall see, I'm certainly not against osananajimi heroines in Hooksoft games, in fact I really liked Hami in Lovely Quest and Sumire in Metly Moments, but this screams to me : game full of heroines in love with an ultra-popular protagonist from the start of the game due to some unspecified past event that the game won't go into details until their route, hence my comparison with IxSHETell.

Glad to know you're still ongoing with Yubisaki Connection, as I said I stopped it after the second route but maybe your writeup will manage to rekindle my interest, I look forward to it. It's not like the story being spoiled is a major deal anyway.

Also: Kurano family?

Come to think of it, you rarely know the circumstances of the childhood friends...indeed, what's the point of it many times...

Kurano family...The Twin Situation of Kurano Family...Kurano-kunchi no Futago Jijou

Basically, It's all you and one of your five sisters two pairs of one year apart and your twin sister...

BTW, Sumire only knew Takeru-chan since first year in high school. The osanajimi there would be Yuka.

Off to getting wasted at Iori's joint then...Hooksoft is in such a reduced state they can't afford subchara routes these days...

Oh geez, guys, Hooksoft are crazy? They are releasing one eroge after another! Even their sub-brands ASa and Smee releases only 1 game per year, but Hooksoft, omg... Why so often?

Come to think of it, you rarely know the circumstances of the childhood friends...indeed, what's the point of it many times...

Kurano family...The Twin Situation of Kurano Family...Kurano-kunchi no Futago Jijou

Basically, It's all you and one of your five sisters two pairs of one year apart and your twin sister...

BTW, Sumire only knew Takeru-chan since first year in high school. The osanajimi there would be Yuka.

Off to getting wasted at Iori's joint then...Hooksoft is in such a reduced state they can't afford subchara routes these days...
I remember not liking 間宮くんちの五つ子事情, is 倉野くんちのふたご事情 any better? I mean the game does look enticing just for Haruka Sora and Toono Soyogi in the cast alone, but if it's another harem of sisters then I'm not sure how long I can handle it.

You're probably right about Sumire, somehow I thought she had noticed the protagonist for longer than that (and knew him via Yuuka) but I'm more than due for a replay of the game to refresh my memory.

Oh geez, guys, Hooksoft are crazy? They are releasing one eroge after another! Even their sub-brands ASa and Smee releases only 1 game per year, but Hooksoft, omg... Why so often?
I want to say this is unusual but Hooksoft has already pulled two game in a year in 2019 with E School Life and Dochi no I ga Suki Desu ka. Maybe the recent game's shorter format has something to do with the pace they are releasing...

Phew, I'm done with Yubisaki Connection. It's nothing special...which sadly, as it should be for later Hooksoft.

I've noticed that the girls on the special menu screen can be clicked on and they will react, reminding of ISuki's touching mode. This works for Houkago Cinderalla too.

The Recycling Centre: The zoo is from E-School Life. The other bar is the shipboard bar from MakingLovers. The love hotel room is the one from Houkago Cinderalla. The amusement park is the one from Amenity's Life. All of these are only briefly used.

The title screen is a BIG LIE. All heroines are fully self-contained like I said before. You never cross path with anyone else, ever. Whether it is a good thing or bad is up to the reader. From one perspective it actually makes sense, though, as there's no such thing as a hub that everyone will come together and no initial close relations to do so, either.

The opening song - Sunny Scope (is it? Sani-Scope just doesn't sound right yet a name that makes sense) has SIX arrangements. One for each heroines, music box, and acoustic guitar. At least they're quite forward about it.

We follow this guy named Minase Yuuma, a university graduate typical office worker that forgets to enjoy his life from getting used to working life. After getting dragged to Iori's bar by his superior and meeting with his old acquaince Natsuho and get redressed, he set out on his quest for a girlfriend. Nothing much is known of him, as what blank slates to represent you the player are...

It takes four encounters to get Yuzuki and Mikoto's contact. Takes two for Iori thanks to asking while being wasted, and you already got Natsuho's...which correlates entirely to how quickly you can enter the latter two's routes because date events seem to be tied to messaging, and there are only two of these before confessing and off you go.

Now, the heroines.
Warning: Long winded rambles ahead.

Sakurazaka Yuzuki, the Yuu-Yuu combi.
Yuzuki is a university student working part-time at a coffee shop, shares the Yuu kanji with the protagonist, generally cheerful, and a shark maniac (to the point of getting hooked by the very mention of sharks). A daughter of a single mother (father divorced when Yuzuki was very young), she strived to help her single parent out the best she could, and thus developed the love for working various part-time jobs, including being a host for a department store hero show...and separation anxiety of sorts. Works a lot of jobs due to having many interests, including fashion (clothing always expensive) and games (hardware is expensive; can personally attest).

First met Yuuma when he was told to come by a "coffee shop with cute part-timer", and was reluctant to enter when she came by about to enter her shift, and they entered together. This coffee joint's Master (this route's subchara) is a kind old man who pushed Yuuma onto his way. Confessed in the ferris wheel along the river.
On a date to the aquarium, she let go of his hand, and got separated. Had something of a panic attack. Given spare key and came more and more often to clean and cook for her boyfriend. The story took a slight drift off the mountain when Yuzuki's mother wanted to meet with Yuuma, and she suggested the Master to do the part of the father. As it turned out when Yuuma talks man-to-man with the Master, it was love at first sight. The Yuu-Yuu combi then planned for the Master and mom to go on a date...
...then we got back on track for an epilogue - Yuuma forgets how to live because Yuzuki spoiled him so hard, and Yuzuki appeared at the door, to of course take care of him. Then we get the debriefing, they had a daughter named Tsukino, and that another baby was on its way as they reminisce, mentioning that they got married on the same day as the Master and the mother...

That flow doens't feel like final and epilogue at all, so I described it as epilogue and debriefing instead.

The very same coffee shop backdrop is used elsewhere, and she is nowhere to be found in such cases.

Futaba Natsuho, the black plot hole.
Yuuma's kouhai back in school...which was never explained in any capacity beyond that description, leaving a rabbit hole for the reader to meditate on, making less and less sense as more info was added from other routes. A gyaru through and through. There are pink lines in her blonde hair.
Appears in prologue and pushed (more like nag if you ask me) for him to change in appearance, including a visit to the stylist and being conscious of fashion.
Will not appear at all beyond prologue, even in selection, if you never message her.
Coaxed him to come eat parfait because it's meant for couples.
Back in school she couldn't just leave him, thinking that he'd be the bee's knees if he's more fashionable.
He chameleons into some fashionista to get along with her. The whole thing was built around getting more fashionable and stuff...
Confessed under the fireworks of the summer festival.
Too embarrassed to let her mother meet him and told him to go away through window at her home. Sent nudes to him afterwards and get turned on herself.
Finally found a goal...to work in the same company as her boyfriend. To that end, she went separate ways until graduation (graduates in a few months)...only to appear as the newcomer in his company, without the pink lines in her hair anymore.

Very noisy and very annoying. All looks and nothing more, as regrettable as it is. Her past relations with Yuuma being a black hole doesn't help any. Picking her first is a jackpot that will sour your opinion on story fast. Only good for getting off to.

Akizuki Mikoto, the carefree career woman.

Yuuma's neighbor, which has been the case for several years. Never greeted one another until one fateful day (which the player influences), which was a failure of such an epic proportion that it became a precious memory to her...by saying "it's a fine day today" when it was cloudy and later that day it rained. They found a common ground in being office workers, wearing suit and stuff. Told Yuuma to bring umbrella while forgetting it herself.
Her company was doing a joint project with Yuuma's company, which marks the only time they met while at work.
First date event is close to home, the tired old trope of getting scared by cockroach got their relationship to another level, the fear of cockroach outweigh her laundry being looked through, but what bothered her even more was getting caught to taste of Japanese liquors by the presence of bottles (tries to hide it because she thinks it makes her image like some old coot), and coaxed Yuuma into joining her, to forget about the underwear incident earlier.
Introduced to her best friend Azusa when Mikoto asked him out for a drink one night on the way back from work.
Confessed while under influence, even had to confirm a night later.
Yuuma took her on a driving date, stating he acts as a driver for his company at times...one of the only time he give any info about his job outside of the usual paper-pushing.
Had a discussion on the topic of marriage, and decided to do things at their own pace. Got a very cutesy marriage register from a book...
...which turned out to be needed because Mikoto spilled coffee on the actual document when they decided to file their marriage from the panic that they needed witnesses and cannot get a new set because officals are not operating on weekends. They got their witnesses' signatures and off they go.
The ceremony was the ending. Western ceremony, complete with pastor.

Masturbates weekly prior to dating, and reluctant to ask her boyfriend because she doesn't want to appear to be sex-crazed.

Doesn't care very much about things like being fashionable (quite something with Yuzuki and everything for Natsuho), but tries to keep up an image of a competently working woman. In particular trying to hide her love for Japanese liquor when meeting Yuuma by chance at a Japanese liquor fest by brushing it off as a mid-year gift. Like I said prior, she got caught anyway.
Implied to be slightly older than Yuuma.

Tachibana Iori, the vexing bartender
Was the push the guy needed. Told him about cocktail language.
Frequents her bar to talk to her. Only after some point it was revealed that it is her very own establishment. So basically, he has to get wasted (not really) to get close to her.
Employs a part-timer, Setsuna, to help her out. On a glance you'd thought she's related to Natsuho. A spunky university student, and loyal.
Very much a tease, loves to troll Yuuma to see his troubled face even before going out. Loves it even more after.
Asks Yuuma out for a date and reserved a couple seat in cinema to very much allure him, even wearing a new pair of shoes that ended up eating away at her feet - something Yuuma noticed.
Confessed through a bottle of port-wine, which Iori saw through straight away being an experienced bartender along with the fact he's coming to confess, and "reserved" the entire place in her name just for him.
They are active and working at different times and Iori is not attuned to early hours, yawning on a date. This was a problem...
Pounced on him at her home, while under influence.
The different time problem was solved by moving in together. Both of them talked over conditions and looked for a new residence together and planned for furnishing the place...when his search history turned her on at his home when trying to look for a bed to buy despite being very serious about moving moments prior.
They made the move, including buying a new, expensive spring-loaded double bed. Their timetable overlaps in the early evening before she leaves for work.
Makes such delicious curry he asked her to open a curry shop.
Her joint grew popular by the day because a patron took it to a magazine and the publicity brought in so many more patrons, which she is thankful for. Her boyfriend rarely drop by her bar anymore so to not bother her.
One very tired day wasted him instantly after the first drink. That's how bar sex was made possible.
Her bar grew so popular she was faced with a dilemma - close the place down until things get calmer or keep going like this. She decided to close the place down for two months after her boyfriend told her it's her life and it's up to her what to do with it.
She did reopen her bar after all, and Setsuna is still there to help. She mixed a new cocktail and asks Yuuma to name it..."Restart", to signify a new beginning of the joint, and their lives.

Masturbates twice a month prior to dating.

Slightly moving how she proposed they live together and worked towards it for some time. Would like to have a baby. Cool yet vexing. Talk in cocktail languages sometimes. A big tease. Takes initiative.
Successful woman with her own business, reminds me of Shiho the bakery manager...with the maturity side doubled down on and more reserved.

Verdict:
How this thing goes is 7-8 encounters, two date events (trigger via very flat messaging that doesn't add much to characters), confession, then 10 parts story with 5 H-scene, with conflict outta nowhere coming in the final chapter per usual. How to fit in 5 scenes into a 10-parter? Cram two into a single part! Only happened two times though, which means Hscenes takes up half the entire route content. If you're the Hscene skipping type, that's around half the contents flew through.

The messaging gimmick is pretty pointless when it doesn't add to the characters by putting it to use outside of messaging (e.g. E-School Life info gathering). How I feel about it, anyway. Not to mention most of the choices are so black and white that it ended up in an illusion of choice.

The story and the heroines this time is utterly not moving for some reason, apart from Iori which like I said was slightly moving. Must be my disdain for Natsuho's type of character in general...Yuzuki's story focus drifting off the mountain doesn't help her case either. Mikoto overall is meh, but I personally like her for being carefree. Happened to Houkago Cinderalla too, but very noticeable this time around...guess it's just not my preference for the world of two direction that later Hooksoft goes with...

Is generic Japanese salaryman office job THAT generic to the point of not worthy of discussion? Apart from that one time when Yuuma told Mikoto he'd occasionally drives for his company, nothing else on the subject is touched...or is it just to not distract the focus that this is eroge first and foremost?

Much hype over nothing as with later Hooksoft. At least we get pubic hair, and to some audience that's quite big......me included...hopefully this be a thing for later...perhaps all the hype was for that very feature alone...?

...and Natsuho's black (plot) hole gave me headache thinking on it...two cooks spoiling the broth, forgotten, or didn't thought ahead when assigning roles? Your call...

Interesting observation: ochinchin and omanko is censored in voice, yet the full word without censor appears in the mature girls' texts for some reason. Not sure if forgotten or intentional...

I remember not liking 間宮くんちの五つ子事情, is 倉野くんちのふたご事情 any better? I mean the game does look enticing just for Haruka Sora and Toono Soyogi in the cast alone, but if it's another harem of sisters then I'm not sure how long I can handle it.

You're probably right about Sumire, somehow I thought she had noticed the protagonist for longer than that (and knew him via Yuuka) but I'm more than due for a replay of the game to refresh my memory.

I want to say this is unusual but Hooksoft has already pulled two game in a year in 2019 with E School Life and Dochi no I ga Suki Desu ka. Maybe the recent game's shorter format has something to do with the pace they are releasing...

Even if that's the case, Sumire's deep-seated feelings for him was explicitly shown to be developed from that one time in first year high.

Sadly, it is as you fear. Both twins and quintiplets are pretty much trying to straight-up eat the lone brother just slightly after start...although in the twins' situation (ha!) there's a slightly stronger case for why they'd be doing so. The three twins run their shop by themselves on weekday evenings, without their parents to guide and help unlike the quintiplets where the household isn't broken up, which give a different feeling on the overall story...but both titles are pretty much half-nukige, yeah.

E-School Life got the time and resources to implement subchara routes...and none for everything else that follows. Seems like they started accelerating since ISuki onwards.

Thanks for the details on each route. I may play Yuzuki's route eventually, but you comparing Irio to Chiho (from PurexConnect I assume) is a pretty bad sign for me since this is one of the two routes of that game I couldn't bear to see to the end, the other being Ayumi. Also I'm not too fond of alcohol-driven behavior even if I have to admit it can help break down mental barriers.

I appreciate the warning on Kurano's twins situations. At least if I decide to give it a try I will know what I'm getting into, that actually helps look past some plot points that would have me drop a "normal" VN, early/common route H being on top of that list. Still might play it just for the CV cast alone.

It is kinda sad that Hooksoft has more or less abandoned the sub-characters routes, even if it's just a H scene in the omake menu. I of course prefer actual routes even if they are short, E-School Life maybe pushed it a little too far with its 7 heroines but there are definitely characters in the later games that I wouldn't have minded a small route for, for instance Dochi's Risa, or from Cinderella Yukiko's friend that always hates on the protagonist (I forgot the name). Not so much in Yubisaki, although Azusa would be an interesting twist I guess.

Thanks for the details on each route. I may play Yuzuki's route eventually, but you comparing Irio to Chiho (from PurexConnect I assume) is a pretty bad sign for me since this is one of the two routes of that game I couldn't bear to see to the end, the other being Ayumi. Also I'm not too fond of alcohol-driven behavior even if I have to admit it can help break down mental barriers.

I appreciate the warning on Kurano's twins situations. At least if I decide to give it a try I will know what I'm getting into, that actually helps look past some plot points that would have me drop a "normal" VN, early/common route H being on top of that list. Still might play it just for the CV cast alone.

It is kinda sad that Hooksoft has more or less abandoned the sub-characters routes, even if it's just a H scene in the omake menu. I of course prefer actual routes even if they are short, E-School Life maybe pushed it a little too far with its 7 heroines but there are definitely characters in the later games that I wouldn't have minded a small route for, for instance Dochi's Risa, or from Cinderella Yukiko's friend that always hates on the protagonist (I forgot the name). Not so much in Yubisaki, although Azusa would be an interesting twist I guess.

I gotta say I kinda exaggerate when I said "under influence" and "wasted". No one actually gets wasted hard (like, to the point of slurred speech) like how Akane did from just liquored chocolate (she can't tolerate alcohol at all) in SuGirly Wish.

As for Iori and Shiho, I'd say the similarities end at the point of being mature women that have their own establishments. The age gap, if there's one, doesn't feel that large this time, either. They exudes totally different air IMO. I can't remember how Shiho route went beyond the first half...Iori's route was the only slightly moving experience across the title for me, so I'd say give it a go. It even takes less common route time than the other two that needs more time to obtain contacts and start texting.

I was thinking of the bargirl Setsuna for subroute there...like screw fate I want that blondie spunky be darned. There could have been up to three (Setsuna, Azusa, Mai), which is a typical number of subchara candidates, but times has changed...Two variants CGs doesn't make a good excuse because E-School Life managed to cram in three extra routes with that function.

Yeah, Hooksoft has a pretty long history of including subchara stories - I started from HoneyComing which by itself doesn't have any but they get their time on append. You even get the common route buildup for them most of the time. The inclusion do lapse at times but they are rather consistent about it in one form or another until the recent shift to SMEE direction of storytelling, which AFAIK doesn't have history of doing subcharas at all (except for that one time in Kanojo Step). E-School Life feels like one last hurrah for subcharas when put this way...

I finished Saimin App.
Tho Story consists of many factors, Battle Royal, Hypnosis, NTR and so on, Writer organize these elements very well.
This game didn't have amazing story, but that's impressive for me.

That is quite the discount! Lose usually does sales (at least more than other publishers), I think last year their older games were all at 500JPY but 100JPY is a new low as far as I know. I don't know where you're heard the rumor that Lose is disbanding, I haven't heard anything of the sort, or at least no more than the usual for studios that don't have a new game announced. I don't think sales are necessarily a sign of bad things to come, if anything it shows that they are still doing something to try and sell their games which can't be said for dead studios. That said, I gave up Monobeno halfway through, I did complete Maitetsu but I couldn't handle even a single route of the Last Run extended edition before dozing off so I can't honestly recommend any of their games. The animation tech used is interesting but falls too often into the uncanny valley for me.

I don't know where you're heard the rumor that Lose is disbanding, I haven't heard anything of the sort, or at least no more than the usual for studios that don't have a new game announced. I don't think sales are necessarily a sign of bad things to come, if anything it shows that they are still doing something to try and sell their games which can't be said for dead studios.
Thanks for cheering!
But today Lose said Maitetsu LR was final produst at Moe Games Award 2020
I wrote the rumor, sorry saying with accuracy, Lose had already said "Maitetsu LR was the most sold game, but couldn't get profits we predicted, so it's readlly difficut to make new titles" at official site.
So I was afraid of disbanding :(

http://www.moe-gameaward.com/prize/2020/gp.html#p01

長期間に渡る製作を続けることが難しい状況は変わらず、ゲーム開発は終了致しますが、
[rough translate]
(Lose) quited developing games, cause the situation, making game for a long term, didn't change

It seems you're right, I hadn't heard about it but Lose did say they are stopping development of new games, and are concentrating on making additional content for Maitetsu Last Run. Knowing the studio's history that can take quite a while, but I guess that's the end of the studio's particular style (very loli focused...) for new titles.

Hm, I read news that Lose stop producing games under this name, but will help with development for others (don't know what it means, but maybe they are just goes into other teams like it happened with MORE brand, which staff now works in MELLOW SOFT team).

But selling all their game for 100 yen is... is really bad. I think with their budget of Maitetsu LR it won't help at all. I wonder if it was minimum 100mln yen.

Maybe, it wouldn't surprise me if the staff just re-organizes into another brand, especially considering the troubles Lose had with Last Run's release, both with the Japanese community (pulling reviews from EGS) and with the Chinese community (something about some seemingly Chinese characters apparently didn't please). I haven't followed the thing very thoroughly so maybe this wasn't such a big deal but it would be a good opportunity to get away from all that, especially if the Lose staff wants to distance themselves from the loli genre entirely.

In the moege award comment they said Last Run already sold very well, and eroge sales once past the release month are usually declining very quickly. Maybe that has changed with online registrations and such attempts to kill off the second-hand market (used to be quite significant for eroges), but they are still releasing physical copies which means some eventually end up in the bargain bin. It could be that selling for 100JPY their old games, and for 1000JPY their newest product, while seemingly low, actually makes them more money than they would otherwise make at all. That's the conclusion to which many a "classical" game developer came to with the advent of Steam and other online platforms.

Random comments about the new and less new games I played recently :

あまいろショコラータ2 (Nana) :
Back when I played the prequel, I remember regretting that Nana was not among the main cast as she seemed to be more my type of heroine for what was very much a charage. Well, my wish has come true with this sequel featuring Nana and Ichika from the first game, this time in main heroine position, as well as a new entry in the form of the rabbit-girl Kaguya. The game is pretty much the same as its prequel, and what I said about it then is still true in this one. It's a very relaxed and light-hearted story with no drama in sight and no big obstacle to surmount, just enjoying the presence of a character you like. Nana's strong, independent personality was quite appealing, and the fact that she's almost as much of a donkan as the protagonist helps somewhat alleviate my complaints on this part. In the end neither managed to figure out their feelings on their own and had to have it spelled out by their surroundings which is a bit of a shame. I'm a little disappointed as to what the trigger for Nana falling in love was, it seemed a little sudden and shallow. Once in a relationship Nana mellows out significantly but not completely, and I kinda like the ending in which she's clearly determined about what she wants to do and having the protagonist support her in that (it is rather obvious from the middle of the route on). As far as the other two... Ichika is very clearly portrayed as a dog-like, wants-a-master type of character with all of what that implies in terms of domination (especially in sex scenes) so I'll probably not play this one, even though the protagonist's mystery may actually have some explanations in there. Kaguya was kinda cute until she settled on that cursed "onii-chan" label, I'm already tired of imouto routes featuring real sisters as it is, to go through the same tropes with a character that is not, is not something I'm looking forward to. That and I actually prefer her sister Mitsuki, maybe in Amairo Chocolata 3? Anyway, same as the previous game, this was a short and light charage that entirely depends on whether the characters are appealing or not.
アイカギ3 (finished) :
Quite a nice little game, if you're into the heroine that is. Ai, the heroine of this one, is a very protactive, very bright kouhai that contrasts a lot with the protagonist's timid, quiet nature (in short: inkya gariben). As such, she's the one to take pretty much all the initiative, and approaches the protagonist from different angles trying to catch his interest, which she very much does. She's voiced by Aji Sanma which I kinda like, this was definitely a plus though not quite as much as Haruka Sora in Aikagi 2. The art is okay but I was quite often distracted by some of the poses (that standing one, hand-waving to the side especially, I've seen a very similar pose somewhere but can't remember), and some body positions look difficult to maintain for normal human beings but whatever. The story is kinda cute, but I wish there were a bit more in terms of their past and in particular, what made Ai fall in love with him in the first place. All we get is a simple "a senpai I was looking up to" and vague mentions of some private study sessions, which is kinda lacking considering how much Ai had to work hard to catch up to him. Eventually our donkan boy catches the hint and manages to take the initiative for the one time in the route to confess, which was nice of him. After that it's pretty much back to normal, with Ai driving the relationship forward while the flustered protagonist tries to keep up with her as best he can. There is a mini-drama near the end involving the consequences of spending all day screwing playing around, as the protagonist's grades start falling. The solution is rather extreme as they decide to not see or even contact each other at all until after the exams, which works but I can't help but think there was a middle ground to be found here. Still, a pretty good low-price single-heroine offering from Azarashi Soft, even if not really standing out.
Fortune Arterial (to first choice) : Iris Mysteria, August's gacha game, is doing a collaboration event with itself (?) again, this time with Fortune Arterial's Erika and Haruna. As with the previous times this is a good opportunity to check out some of their earlier games, especially as my resulting time with Daitoshokan and Keyorina was pretty enjoyable. I can't say the same for Fortune Arterial so far, the beginning was kinda nice but my interest has been waning considerably since the reveal about Erika's nature was introduced. I just don't really agree with the protagonist's sudden change of heart, and didn't appreciate the game not giving an option even if that was to lead to a bad end. After that, the long winded explanations about Erika's nature and all just flew over my head as I found myself wishing I was playing something else, and nothing really grabbed me until the first choice the game offers, so I think I'll leave it at that.

That's it for this month, I may try ぱられるAKIBA学園 as this is a collaboration between Clochette and ... Onomatope* which isn't really reassuring. Also the new Lump of Sugar if I find the motivation to. I also still need to go back to Yubisaki Connection eventually, hopefully before the next Hooksoft goes out which is just a couple months away.

August games are some pretty heavy reading (especially Eustia, that one left more vivid memory than the others) that I don't really want to go back to...that being said back in those time I didn't have the grasp on Japanese that I have now so it was mostly skipping, but I still could feel the weight. I did read Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai with a semblance of comprehension though. It was alright after the drama storm passed.

I noticed that Hooksoft's next game has opened its page and to be released in 24 September this year...that's like 4-5 months apart from Yubisaki Connection...
Supposedly you start building relationship as a child then continue to love as grownups...they're adding lip sync to stands, and the H gimmick is naked/clothed. I wonder if they can actually achieve lip sync with the Buriko engine or the engine will change...only time will tell...
Also, no puppy type will beat Mikamo, that I'm confident of.
The big nipples in the only sample of Hscene available would point towards the artist being the same one as Yubisaki Connection...

So anyway, I got started on Strawberry Panic again after leaving it for several months and it got me going once again. Taking my own notes for it is a very enjoyable experience...the only other game I did this with was MeltyMoment and its five secret letters...I like the little details a lot there so I did my own reading and did not go back to walkthrough after first clear (that being said I had the CG pack for hint)... Takes up much more time, though.

I wouldn't call either Keyorina or Hitsujikai very heavy drama-wise. There are some happenings in both but nothing that marked my memory so deeply that I could remember them off the top of my head anyway. Eustia is rather (in)famous for being very heavy and dark, which is exactly why I'm staying very far away from it.

I checked Hooksoft's page for 思い出抱えてアイにコイ!!. At first reading the concept I was imagining something akin to Gin'Iro Haruka, but it's quite different as the protagonist actually moves out for several years before the reunion with the cast, so it's more like Clover Day's in that regard, with of course all the childhood promises to fulfill that go along with it. Glancing at them these promises all look rather shallow though, no "let's marry when we're grown up" kind of thing, which is a relief. I'm not sure if the childhood part will feature choices that actually matter or if it'll just be like an extended prologue of sorts, nor how much time will be spent in this part considering one heroine shows up just as the protagonist is moving out... The conversation parts look a little more interesting than Yubisaki Connection, at least with a choice of topics that don't include one obvious right answer and two duds. Characters look rather uninteresting so far, except maybe Iku's drastic change in appearance (earning her lots of Likes in her page, although seeing the numbers around I suspect foul play). The protagonist doesn't look like anything special, and having his quote on his page being a scolding remark ("Didn't your mom teach you not to play with your phone while eating?") doesn't really sell me on his personality. Lip Sync and H gimmick don't really interest me that much, but Yubisaki Connection had characters blink their eyes so I can't imagine "lip sync" (VN style, ie just mouth alternating between set positions while talking, not actual syncing) would be that hard to implement. Overall, I'll probably check it out but it doesn't really look like anything special so far.

ぱられるAKIBA学園 : A partnership between Clochette and onomatope* was as much an opportunity as it was worrying, and five minutes into the game I found out that the new collaboration managed to take the best worst of both worlds! Cue in Clochette boring supernatural abilities fights and over-intricate settings dumped right at the beginning, add in some good amount of unfunny otaku jokes and cheat abilities (for the protagonist only, because why not), and sprinkle a large dose of onomatope* particular style of early sex scenes and mandatory harem in the prologue, and you've successfully managed to alienate me completely. I skipped to the opening movie, that has nothing better to show than a collection of H-CGs of each of the heroines (sub included), that should be pretty telling about what the game is trying to be: harem nukige isekai battle otaku culture mix, none of which interest me in the slightest. I'm clearly not the targeted audience for this, and thus the game has been promptly deleted from both my hard drive and my memory. Hopefully Clochette's staff will go back to making their usual brand of stuff rather than more of this monstrosity.

まどひ白きの神隠し (up to first and only choice) : The usual kemonomimi stuff from Lump of Sugar. This time it's not so much about co-existence but the humans (the protagonist and his sister) that are the strangers summoned in the world of youkais and gods... which sounds interesting except their world is pretty much identical to ours (they have magic powers but somehow developed the same technology, at the same pace, built the same buildings, etc... sure why not, but utterly uninteresting) and the various inhabitants don't really care about the two humans who wandered into their world, and welcome them with open arms. Once introductions are over, our two humans search for a way to go home, find it in a day, and while waiting for the full moon for a month for circumstances to be right, it's time for a series of escalating lucky sukebe events involving one heroine after the other. But of course, things are not so simple and there are secrets hidden about our human's origins, they ultimately decide to stay in the world of gods, but not without first reassuring their parents so they don't make anyone worry (friends in the real world...? oops completely forgotten). And that's where I stopped because I can't care for any of the characters. You have a loli child kitsune (mental age around 10) that wants to "serve", a three years younger quiet real sister that shows her breasts and sneaks in the protagonist's bed without any qualm, an ancient goddess that somehow was invisible to everyone for a long time and likes to be "stared at", and an amalgam of possessed items given form that wants to be "used". If not for the early lucky sukebe I might have continued but my motivation is pretty much bottom low right now so I'll leave it at that. Thus concludes my cursory look at May games.

Last edited:
Thank for your opinions as always! To be honest, I see less and less people every time I can talk about new eroge...

Hooksoft released preview video for "Omoide Kakaete Ai ni Koi". I like movie design with clock feature. And one girl in childhood looks like a chubby boy ^_^

Artist from Houkago Cinderella, hm...
Yes, Hooksoft releases their games really fast. Looks like they have 2 teams for developments, one is with RINKS artist, and another with Ayase Hazuki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.