Would it be possible to re-upload ? Almost all the RG links are broken and a number of FF links seems to have died as well. I'm particularly looking for the Hiyono releases, would really appreciate if you could fix the broken links.

[MENTION=5501]pjkperker[/MENTION]; Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

Episodes 76,78,84 & 88 - these 4 are no longer available on FF and of course on RG as well.
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
I was only looking for the Hiyono releases so didn't really check the other links. Apologies for not being specific about my request earlier. Hope I'm more accurate this time around. Would really appreciate if these files could be re-uploaded.

Episodes 159, 164, 168, 170, 172 and 174 are down on rapidgator any chance you could re-upload them please

Thanks

when possible if you can please re upload RG links from ep 1 till 75
Thanks a lot!

btw i was checking the working links most of them are dead ,but will provide the other dead links later on so not to bother with the big amount. HS released a batch for their releases if you want to switch to theirs ,but anyways sorry to bother if you already new about the HS batch

thanks again

Hi

I was hoping you might be able to reupload some of the FileFactory links?

1-65 and 98-175 come up as File Removed or Invalid Link.

If you cant that's fine.

Thanks so much for everything you do.

Hi. I'm new to this site so sorry if I'm just asking the same thing as others.
My Fairy Tail collection got deleted accidentally and now I'm trying to get to redownload them.
I was able to find up to episode 96 but unable to find episode 97 and above from Tsuki. I would really appreciate it if you could re-upload them with FileFactory links.
I always have trouble with Rapidgator...:(
Thanks in advance. :D

Last edited:
Reuploads of Hiyono subs releases would be appreciated very much if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US