[Uncensor] Uncensors for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Female Unlayered Uncensors for Better Penetration and Female Unlayered Uncensors (no Better Penetration) have the same files.

Have not the same files, the links was wrong for the AI-Shoujo and Honey Select 2 Female Unlayered Uncensors (no Better Penetration) mods. Is now fixed.

Faced to some problem (everything can be seen on screenshot). This strip is only in version A, in other versions, including unlayered versions, it is not.
1.png

Re: In Progress - My mods for Honey Select 2 and AI-Shoujo

issue
010428.png

scene file
View attachment 2023_0531_0115_20_158.rar

Hi, futaboy, I really like your mod. But I encountered an issue when using the MaliWei uncensor mod. With the graphics mod, there seems to be a rendering issue, in which there is a black hole in the cream. It seems related to HDR and the rendering path. If you turn off "Allow HDR" or set the rendering path to deferred, then the issue disappears, but the image also goes awry. Any suggestions? Thanks.

issue
View attachment 30271

scene file
View attachment 30270

Hi, futaboy, I really like your mod. But I encountered an issue when using the MaliWei uncensor mod. With the graphics mod, there seems to be a rendering issue, in which there is a black hole in the cream. It seems related to HDR and the rendering path. If you turn off "Allow HDR" or set the rendering path to deferred, then the issue disappears, but the image also goes awry. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Well, I think there are maybe two reasons, they get in my mind. Either, it's because of the UV Map or some polygons are crossing over.
If I have some time, I will take a closer look to it. But I can't gurantee something.

Well, I think there are maybe two reasons, they get in my mind. Either, it's because of the UV Map or some polygons are crossing over.
If I have some time, I will take a closer look to it. But I can't gurantee something.

Thanks for the answer. Just take your time, you don't need to promise anything.
Again, thank you for all these splendid mods:)

Thanks for the answer. Just take your time, you don't need to promise anything.
Again, thank you for all these splendid mods:)

Okay I found it out.

First of all you could have told me before, that is the Maliwei C uncensor, where you noticed the error. Because I first had been looking, the whole time for the error in the Maliwei A. This uncensor gets the most in use, so I assumed it was this one. But Well, I figured it by myself out, that the Maliwei C is the faulty one. With my assumption, I was right. The UV Map was faulty.
But first here a picture from the UV Map how it looks like and where I zoomed in. The arrow shows you in first part, where the uncensor is located. The second one shows you, where is the error and the third shows you, how small is the part with the UV meshes, where the error is. I had still to zoom more in, to see the mess. I just want to say that it's so tiny, that you didn't even notice it at the first look.

In the second picture you can see the difference between the faulty and the corrected UV Map.

All in all, I have now to update all mods, where the Maliwei C is included.
Maybe this weekend I’m done with it.

Last edited:
An attentive member/user noticed a bug in the Maliwei C Uncensor, which I quickly fixed it now.
All mods that included this uncensor are now reuploaded.

Here is a picture from the error. Above the post, you can read more about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.