[Uncensor] Uncenone Uncensor

great work i'd love to see this in 4k

This is undoubtedly the best innie pussy, ever seen in a illusion game :)

the problem are the nipples and the body skin texture, that are all in 1K

Plasticmind should give 4K support to Uncenone, "coming soon" so I've heard.. :whistle:

we also hope to correct the excess red around the pussy! :redface:

What I'd like to ask is about compablity...
So mods depends on SBX or design for SBX like Custom Juice Textures and 4K skin diffuses won't work with this one unless a compatible version is made?
Clothes mods like Rape Series Clothing have different versions for specified Uncensors... Mods like this won't work with this Uncensor either until a compatible version is made, is my understanding correct?
Then what about other clothes mods have "SBX" labeled on their names? Will those work with this Uncensor now or a new compatible version is needed?

So mods depends on SBX or design for SBX like Custom Juice Textures and 4K skin diffuses won't work with this one unless a compatible version is made?
Clothes mods like Rape Series Clothing have different versions for specified Uncensors... Mods like this won't work with this Uncensor either until a compatible version is made, is my understanding correct?
Then what about other clothes mods have "SBX" labeled on their names? Will those work with this Uncensor now or a new compatible version is needed?
It works only half though. vrl0ver has prototype mode out now that can help but it not done yet. They testing for everyone. It will make mesh for custom vagina not depend on top half of body like is right now. Meaning modders can add their vagina mesh to vrl0ver's HS Uncensor2 Prototype v0.0.4 mod or if you are good at modding you choose what vagina mesh you like to use and add it...and it not interfere with clothing tops like SBX, vanilla, or Semipro. The mod come with instructions for modders to create with so hoping to see participation.

Here is link- http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...work-of-switchable-female-uncensors-prototype or if HF still down goto the Pastebin for mod.

This is from readme.txt:
Uncensor2 framework/models v0.0.4

This is a technical prototype of new Uncensor framework, which enables modder creates separated uncensor mesh, without embedding the mesh into all of top clothes models.
v0.0.4 will work in SBX2 / SBX2.5 enabled environment (and vanilla environment as well). Also this version may work with SBX2/SBX2.5 enabled clothes.

In this release, I have included 3 sample Uncensor mod (2 are ported from SBPR Uncensor MOD) to test this framework and evaluate efforts and workflow on create a mod for this framework.
However, I will not actively create uncensor mod, nor update the uncensor mod I included in this mod (since I do not have enough skill and time).
I hope someone find useful and create variations of it.
Still I will implement/update the framework (IPA plugin logic side).

CAUTION:
- This is a prototype version for MODDers (Uncensor modder / Clothes modder).
Plugin structure may be changed completely in future, if any issue or idea arise.
- Not sure how this plugin works with 4K environments.

Uncenone Unc work fine with Custom Juice texture Beta3B

AmG7vofy.png

Last edited:
I was wondering if this is ever going to be updated to have the option of different levels of openness like the other uncensor?

It works only half though. vrl0ver has prototype mode out now that can help but it not done yet. They testing for everyone. It will make mesh for custom vagina not depend on top half of body like is right now. Meaning modders can add their vagina mesh to vrl0ver's HS Uncensor2 Prototype v0.0.4 mod or if you are good at modding you choose what vagina mesh you like to use and add it...and it not interfere with clothing tops like SBX, vanilla, or Semipro. The mod come with instructions for modders to create with so hoping to see participation.

Here is link- http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...work-of-switchable-female-uncensors-prototype or if HF still down goto the Pastebin for mod.

This is from readme.txt:

We should ask politely to good FutaBoy :)

if it gives us permission to include his Magnificent mod, inside Uncensor2 framework ?

that allows the switching from all Unc mods!

It would Dream..! :redface:

We should ask politely to good FutaBoy :)

if it gives us permission to include his Magnificent mod, inside Uncensor2 framework ?

that allows the switching from all Unc mods!

It would Dream..! :redface:

I will talk to him....

I see bad seam issue with SkinTextMod on some skins that cover/recolor body, coccycoc.

Sorry, no idea how to fix that. I simply extracted the texture files with SB3Utility, adjusted the saturation with Gimp and put them back into the Unity3D container. If you don't have that problem you described with the files provided by FutaBoy, I suppose my editing broke something in the textures..?

Sorry, no idea how to fix that. I simply extracted the texture files with SB3Utility, adjusted the saturation with Gimp and put them back into the Unity3D container. If you don't have that problem you described with the files provided by FutaBoy, I suppose my editing broke something in the textures..?

I check again. I see now issue was also there in FUtaboy release. Sorry.

I edited the textures, so that the pussy is less red. Actually, it now basically has the same color saturation as the surrounding skin. There are visible seams with some skins (at least one) though.

If you wanna try: https://mega.nz/#!hvZXnBJJ!lrDbpRPx-2rUrm4c8C31WaEjb1tl40J1SYyGdF-Cq3M

Hope it's okay that I upload this!

I ended the Test..!

I begin with by saying that there are 3 news.. one is good, one is bad, one is a discovery..!

the Good:

the excess of red is gone, as you can see in this screen

AM2t6NSZ.png

the Bad:

the red tinge has been totally removed, even within the pussy, it now appears the vagina of a corpse Lifeless!

they are also visible seam around the pussy and residual texture of SBX, note the wrinkled skin around the pussy, as you can see in this screen

MNEbo4xZ.png

the Discovery:

if you have not already done so, install this HS Uncensor2 v0.0.4

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ale-uncensors-prototype?p=5776686#post5776686

read the instructions, in CharacterMaking equipped in Accessories the"Ayou18" unc

like Magic.. red tint back, but now it is Perfect, the seam around the pussy is gone and the skin around the pussy is clean and smooth,

look the screen.. :eek:

qAXAybsz.png

Here you can see a Comparison in-game:

without HS Uncensor2 (pussy cadaverous and wrinkled with seam around the pussy)

1qo0vB3Z.png

with HS Uncensor2 "Ayou18" unc equipped (pussy in its original aspect from SPBR, no excess of red, smooth)

VwD2VrCY.png

OkVajL6n.png

With this trick, discovered accidentally.. now Uncenone FutaBoy unc vagina, is as it should be! :)

it is as if the Overlap had solved all the problems, It was a nice surprise, It remains only the neck seam to fix

Now it has an innie pussy appearance to Kiss the screen! :blushhappy:

Last edited:
I ended the Test..!

I begin with by saying that there are 3 news.. one is good, one is bad, one is a discovery..!

the Good:

the excess of red is gone, as you can see in this screen

AM2t6NSZ.png

the Bad:

the red tinge has been totally removed, even within the pussy, it now appears the vagina of a corpse Lifeless!

they are also visible seam around the pussy and residual texture of SBX, note the wrinkled skin around the pussy, as you can see in this screen

MNEbo4xZ.png

the Discovery:

if you have not already done so, install this HS Uncensor2 v0.0.4

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ale-uncensors-prototype?p=5776686#post5776686

read the instructions, in CharacterMaking equipped in Accessories the"Ayou18" unc

like Magic.. red tint back, but now it is Perfect, the seam around the pussy is gone and the skin around the pussy is clean and smooth,

look the screen.. :eek:

qAXAybsz.png

1qo0vB3Z.png

with HS Uncensor2 "Ayou18" unc equipped (pussy in its original aspect from SPBR, no excess of red, smooth)

VwD2VrCY.png

OkVajL6n.png

With this trick, discovered accidentally.. now Uncenone FutaBoy unc vagina, is as it should be! :)

it is as if the Overlap had solved all the problems, It was a nice surprise, It remains only the neck seam to fix

Thank you my friend!

I ended the Test..!

1qo0vB3Z.png

VwD2VrCY.png

OkVajL6n.png

I think this looking worse now. Not wrinkles, is skin texture like lips have in real life. Too smooth now and unreal looking like old game. Also less detailed most noticed on asshole which have no detail at all now. And no detail on perineum between both holes. I will wait till Futaboy fixes.

I think this looking worse now. Not wrinkles, is skin texture like lips have in real life. Too smooth now and unreal looking like old game. Also less detailed most noticed on asshole which have no detail at all now. And no detail on perineum between both holes. I will wait till Futaboy fixes.

Here you can see a Comparison between the original Uncenone on SPBR to left, and the HS Uncensor2/Ayou18 trick version to right:

BzyrdYJu.png

To see the screen in high resolusion, copy this link in your browser https://i.imgbox.com/BzyrdYJu.png

shadows and colors are not identical in the two pics, but is very similar red shades/saturation, also can be seen smooth skin around the pussy also in the original Uncenone from SPBR.

Uncenone FutaBoy pussy with his round and clean look is ideal for Kawaii teen/loli Hentai's characters, but if you prefer more realistic look, there is SBX2.5

Ps:
one thing is certain.. with this method, restores the red hue much like the original for SPBR

I asked help a few weks ago to FutaBoy about this, but for his admission, is not an expert on texture as a plasticmind or stampar, but said he made an attempt to fix the red shade, but for now.. no news!

plasticmind want to give support to Uncenone, but from what I understand, not now.. we will have to wait a while.

Last edited:
I still wait. The comparison does not make me believe that lack of skin detail is realistic. It is like blank slate with split and hole to me. Like rubber toy or barbie doll. And now I try SBX2.5 and see skin quality of whole body is improved I can not go back to lower quality skin. Someone please update all your uncensor meshes to SBX2.5 quality textures. Then we use the mesh in cf_base to get uncensor vagina which is favored.

Hello,

First, I'm busy in the last time and I also feel at the time not really well, so that why I not answered all the time.

Second, I wanted to say that this Ayou18 took the Uncenone Uncensor, which I already converted it, from Play Club to Sexy Beach Premium Resort, for my Triple Uncensor.
Unfortunately, that he not credited me in his release post too.
He asked me in past via private mail, if he can take this mod, to make his correction resp. improvements and I consented it, that he can do it.

Here in Inquisitor's HF-Patch log you can see, the order of the releases:
Code:
0.6, 2016.02.05: Update Buttons to 1.3.1, add New Sex buttons, update translations to 29-11-2015, update UI Translation to v0.11.8, add Male Enhancement 0.5, add Illusion Plugin Architecture 1.4, add Post Process Control v1.0. [Launch DLC + Additional Data + Patch Vol.1 - 14] is a prerequisite.
0.5, not a public release
0.4, 2015.11.08: Update Button Translations to v1.2, Launcher v1.0.1.1, Translations 28-10-15 + 1030 Update, UI Translation Plugin v0.10.4.[COLOR="#F37934"] Add Female Uncensor v1.1 1024 by aoyu18[/COLOR], Female Uncensor Layered 0.1 by FutaBoy, Male Uncensor Testbuild 151003, Male Uncensor Prototype (tan) 151102. Remove 100% save (already included in official patches). Use SB3UGS 1.0.21.
0.3, 2015.09.20: Update UI Translation Plugin to 0.8.4 and set bUseRegEx=False to reduce performance impact, update Translations to 20-09 02-00, update Launcher to 1.0.0.12, update 100% Story Save + All item to 2.3. Add Button Translations v1.1, add H Menu, Oil & Events Buttons 150914 (using SB3UGS), Remove Studio Items 150912 and instead copy original 0918 files because studio items are already translated by Translations 20-09 02-00. Use Hi-Res Icons for setup and desktop shortcut.
0.2, 2015.09.17: Update UI translation plugin to 0.7, update UI Translations to 150917, [COLOR="#F37934"]update Tripel Uncensor to 0.2[/COLOR], add Uncenone Texture Fix 1024 & Pubic Hair Fix 150917
0.1, 2015.09.15: Initial version

Hello,

First, I'm busy in the last time and I also feel at the time not really well, so that why I not answered all the time.

Second, I wanted to say that this Ayou18 took the Uncenone Uncensor, which I already converted it, from Play Club to Sexy Beach Premium Resort, for my Triple Uncensor.
Unfortunately, that he not credited me in his release post too.
He asked me in past via private mail, if he can take this mod, to make his correction resp. improvements and I consented it, that he can do it.

Here in Inquisitor's HF-Patch log you can see, the order of the releases:
Code:
0.6, 2016.02.05: Update Buttons to 1.3.1, add New Sex buttons, update translations to 29-11-2015, update UI Translation to v0.11.8, add Male Enhancement 0.5, add Illusion Plugin Architecture 1.4, add Post Process Control v1.0. [Launch DLC + Additional Data + Patch Vol.1 - 14] is a prerequisite.
0.5, not a public release
0.4, 2015.11.08: Update Button Translations to v1.2, Launcher v1.0.1.1, Translations 28-10-15 + 1030 Update, UI Translation Plugin v0.10.4.[COLOR="#F37934"] Add Female Uncensor v1.1 1024 by aoyu18[/COLOR], Female Uncensor Layered 0.1 by FutaBoy, Male Uncensor Testbuild 151003, Male Uncensor Prototype (tan) 151102. Remove 100% save (already included in official patches). Use SB3UGS 1.0.21.
0.3, 2015.09.20: Update UI Translation Plugin to 0.8.4 and set bUseRegEx=False to reduce performance impact, update Translations to 20-09 02-00, update Launcher to 1.0.0.12, update 100% Story Save + All item to 2.3. Add Button Translations v1.1, add H Menu, Oil & Events Buttons 150914 (using SB3UGS), Remove Studio Items 150912 and instead copy original 0918 files because studio items are already translated by Translations 20-09 02-00. Use Hi-Res Icons for setup and desktop shortcut.
0.2, 2015.09.17: Update UI translation plugin to 0.7, update UI Translations to 150917, [COLOR="#F37934"]update Tripel Uncensor to 0.2[/COLOR], add Uncenone Texture Fix 1024 & Pubic Hair Fix 150917
0.1, 2015.09.15: Initial version
Futaboy, will you work with vrl0ver to add your uncensor to new mod technology? Please do because many fans of this uncensor but also love the quality texture skin on SBX2.5 body model. To have both combine together would be dream for many fan.
Find here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...work-of-switchable-female-uncensors-prototype
or

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.