Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tragic or Happy Ends in Otome—Which Team Are You On?

While tragic stories are great because it creates depth, I prefer happy ending more. Sometimes sad ending leaves a bad aftertaste and is hard to move on, that's why I like happy ending because it's much more fulfilling
 
  • Like
Reactions: darlenexie
Happy ends all the I play games to escape from my busy boring life so if its sad then I will have to play a happy game to negate it
 
  • Like
Reactions: darlenexie
I'm on Team Happy Ending. I don't really like anything painful, and I'm a very emotional and sensitive person. That's why I prefer listening to feel-good music. Besides, it's more enjoyable. (But if it has a Tragic but it's exciting, I'm okay with that too.)
 
I think I'd pick tragic endings, especially when they fit the story well. I love emotional damage when it's actually well written. 😂
 
I'm for happy endings! Tragic one's almost always leaving me feel empty or bawling ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
 
I like happy endings. I like endings where the protagonist and those around them all end happily.
 
I get why bad endings hit harder sometimes — they definitely stick with you longer and leave a stronger impression. But honestly? I'm still team happy ending. I play otome games to feel good, so give me the fluffy stuff~
 
Ofc a happy ending. I don't even mind if the story gets tragic at first, as long as it ends happily, I'll feel so relieved. Like… please, c'mon.