Torrent Post Need Help-I want to post a huge series torrent.

index026

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2020
I am the uploader of"Days Series Ultimate Collection"on sukebei(https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3064864).I want to post a thread in Torrent sharing .But I met with some problems...
The Collection is about 147GB and many many folders so the torrent are 1.44MB,larger than the 1MB/file limit
and it have about 4000+files...I don't understand what the "Torrent threads must contain all information available of the item listed."in the rules.I wrote all those info into 5 readme files.And all of password protected files I wrote the password in Readme and archive comment.Is it Okay?

If you want to post a torrent, it's best to post it in the section that the genre belongs to.
For example, if it's an anime torrent, you can post it in the anime section, and if it's a game torrent, you can post it in the game section.
It is better to ask this question in "Site Support" rather than here. If you post to "Site Support", I think "Checkmate" and "Frankincense" will answer.

Reactions: index026
Thank you for your answer.I am sorry to reply so late for my generally using machine have some problem with the site to login :(
I had searched for the posts.I found if the torrent is larger than 1MB,they just put it into rapidgator and offer a link.I had done this.
I am a newbie to this site.If i did anything incorrect,please give me advice.

Can you use a magnet link instead? From your torrent client, right click on the torrent that you want to create a magnet link for

qBittorrent_v4.2.5_2020-07-28_16-41-20499a5b405f2dfc42.png

You can then copy and wrap the magnet link with the bbcode

Code:
[magnet] paste the magnet link here [/ magnet]

Can you use a magnet link instead? From your torrent client, right click on the torrent that you want to create a magnet link for

qBittorrent_v4.2.5_2020-07-28_16-41-20499a5b405f2dfc42.png

You can then copy and wrap the magnet link with the bbcode

Code:
[magnet] paste the magnet link here [/ magnet]

I had used that in my post therethank you for reply.^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120144705
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120151554
あまいろショコラータ3 メロンブックス特典 DLCコンテンツ『つがい狼の発情交尾/コハナ』
could you upload these voice drama ? thank you so much
d'observer wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Shine bro. Is there still no download for akira Brave777's new release?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up the previous versions of this one?
the new "update" is missing the contents of the previous versions
dolaemongoxz wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine ,Could you please re-upload the Mexa from the RJ01127053 & RJ01141239 & RJ01052269? Thank you.
tintin0821 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Could you please reupload these works?
[171129][未確認飛行なまもの] 温厚娘と小脱出 ver2.00 [RJ212577]
[190227][未確認飛行なまもの] 田舎娘と小労働 [RJ246739]