toaru majutsu no index II (clarifications pls. )

cold.ice07

Black King
Oct 17, 2011
sorry for my bad english :redface:

guys .. can you explain to me what is the connection of these characters .. especially in episode 20 - ep. 24 ...

aleister - is he magic or science side ?

stiyl -what is this connection to that tube boy (aleister)

tsukimikado - also , what is this connection to that tube boy (aleister)

i thought they are friends with that tube boy(in season 1 ) but in the last episode (season 2)tsukimikado recruits accelerator to join them in order to fight higher ups (is that the group were tube boy connected then why they gonna fight against them?)

then how could tsukimikado - awaki ( the move point girl ) - unabara mitsuki ? (the boy together with accelerator in the firing range ? or gun tests ? idk ) connected ?

and yeah the frog doctor - he is also connected to that tube boy .. does he know something about tube boy's plans ?

last clarification

can you differentiate me
*pls put what is their goals

GROUP - idk ,

Hound DOG- group of kihara

Anti skill-group of yomikawa ? the p.e teacher ?

higher ups -

board of directors -

pls.. tell which fan subbing group is the best in this series ..

if there's more you know that i dont know pls tell me ... as long as it is not on the light novel or manga cuz i dont like to read something like that ...

Dont know how to use spoilers thing... =.=
Aleister is a magician, but he controls Academy City (i think)
Stiyl is also a mage though i think he disapproves of Aleister's actions
Tsukimikado is a mage who is spying for the science side
The group (Tsukimikado, Awaki, Unabara Mitsuki, and Accelerator) was created by the science side, but they are secretly rebelling against the science side.
Aleister was the frog doctor's patient and wants Aleister to stop messing with Touma.
and not sure about the rest

ok thanks samyeung46 ! :D

hey guys .. :)
if you have some more info pls .. post it here .. dont worry for some spoilers i managed to finished season 1 and 2 .. :D

Well the spoilers are for anyone who may click into this thread and hasnt finished the series yet :/

Dont know how to use spoilers thing... =.=
Aleister is a magician, but he controls Academy City (i think)
Stiyl is also a mage though i think he disapproves of Aleister's actions
Tsukimikado is a mage who is spying for the science side
The group (Tsukimikado, Awaki, Unabara Mitsuki, and Accelerator) was created by the science side, but they are secretly rebelling against the science side.
Aleister was the frog doctor's patient and wants Aleister to stop messing with Touma.
and not sure about the rest

Errors on your part.... Will correct them here:

Aleister was the former BEST in the magician side before he defected to science. He founded, and is still having control over Academy City.
Everyone knows Aleister in the magic side, Stiyl is no exception, but he has been conversing with him.
Tsuchimikado is a DOUBLE-SPY. He spys for both Necessarius (magic) and Academy City (science). He leads GROUP, an underground group created by Academy City to help with illegal activities, along with the other members, who are all similarly blackmailed to join the group. Blackmailed content - someone close to each of them.
Frog Doctor AKA Heaven Cancellor was the former designated doctor of Aleister, who wishes him to stop his plans for Academy City, and all his other patients.

is stiyl working with aleister ? if he is ... then i've read an article saying :

stiyl is currently assisting Archbishop Laura Stuart, knowing full well that she was the one who lied to him and Kaori about the true condition of Index's memories.

so is he spying to laura stuart ?

yeah , i'm re-watching the anime :D

I dont think he is working with Aleister. He dislikes the Archbishop but is working for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12