didnt check the bonuses

some of the specials are also down on Rapidgator as well.
2mdm49f.jpg

[MENTION=63764]gagufagu[/MENTION]; I think I got them all. I say think because screenshots from JDownloader are a pretty terrible way to report dead links. Especially when the links are all randomized.
Don't do that again or I'll decide to be just as lazy and ignore you. >.<

didn't know posting screenshots was a terrible way to show that they are dead sorry
i guess ill just type them down next time
i guess my Jdownloader is acting up?

Well, the forum automatically resizes stuff, so it means an extra tab and extra clicking - that can add up fast. Essentially it's the same reason I want people to post in the threads instead of PMing/VMing me.

Hi,
could you please replace the RG links for EPs and Specials?
Thank you!

Rapid Gator links for Ep 3 Part 2, Ep 4 Part 2, Ep 5 Part 1, Ep 10 Part 2, Ep 11 Part 1, Ep 12 Part 2 and all Specials are offline.
Could you please replace them? :)

The following FileFactory links are down:
[tlacatlc6]_Sekirei_NCED_Kusano
[tlacatlc6]_Sekirei_NCED_Tsukium
[tlacatlc6]_Sekirei_NCED_Uzume
audio_cd_flac.zip
audio_cd_mp3.zip
box_scans.zip

[MENTION=111287]KakashioftheRinnegan[/MENTION]; Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

Master corocoro,i did a thorough checking and its safe to say that all links containing the main episode are dead.Please consider to upload 'em.Thanks a lot.

Hi. Can you reupload this anime to rapidgator? Thanks Corocoro, the second season's links are dead too. Thanks again.

[MENTION=69173]hersana[/MENTION]; [MENTION=117801]KaMiNA87[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70