Can anyone tell me what this is from? People said its from a game, but i don't know what the name of the game of where this image comes from.
Source Please.jpg

Hi all, need some help identifying a hentai. I no longer have the screenshot, but I remember the plot was about a boy who went back in time and had sex with his grandma. A friend of mine wants the title and I can't identify it!

TEENISM by ryokuchaism

And I am still waiting for the answer to the hentai where the boy went back in time and had sex with his grandma (to a time when his own mother wasn't born, which would make the grandma a MILF).

Ano Koro, Sobo wa Erokatta ~Mukashi ni Modotte, Baa-chan ni Ecchi na Okaeshi o~
https://vndb.org/v22644
;)

thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it's not this one... the title actually had its own anime release. So it might be much older. I wish I had the screenshot (and I would have SauceNAO'ed it)

All I recall was that screenshot had the subtitles "I can't believe I went back in time and f***** my grandmother" Scene was the grandmother embracing the main character of that hentai anime, and the background was of like in a garden with trees and a stone wall.

May have been part of a meme.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you folks could help me find this doujinshi that I remember loving, but sadly forgot the name of:

Iirc, the doujinshi is about a dude who is in love with a chick, however, the chick is in a lesbian relationship with his older sister instead, and since she's a jerk one day she comes in and uses a pair of weird portal-ring-thingies on his dick and herself, basically stealing it and giving it to herself. She then proceeds to bang him with his own dick, then gives the dick to his crush and lets her screw him while mocking him how this is the only way he's ever gonna get laid by her and she's just using him to train his crush until she can pleasure her properly. It finishes with them duplicating his dick somehow and taking him both, and him getting turned into a girl forever because I guess that's also a function the ring-thing has.

I think the name was something short and in English, although I could be mixing doujinshi up. And it's been quite a while since I saw this doujinshi last, so it's gotta be at least, 5 years old I guess?

I think the name was something short and in English, although I could be mixing doujinshi up. And it's been quite a while since I saw this doujinshi last, so it's gotta be at least, 5 years old I guess?

It's [Marui Maru] Self Sex (Yokujo Hunting) [English] [XCX Scans]. Took me a bit to narrow down the possibilities, ended up finding a lot of other interesting yuri stuff along the way.

Reactions: thebog64
It's [Marui Maru] Self Sex (Yokujo Hunting) [English] [XCX Scans]. Took me a bit to narrow down the possibilities, ended up finding a lot of other interesting yuri stuff along the way.

Thanks a bunch, you're awesome! Yeah, I found some interesting stuff myself while fruitlessly looking for it, although I tried coming from the "dickgirl on male" angle, maybe that's why I didn't find it.

Thanks a bunch, you're awesome! Yeah, I found some interesting stuff myself while fruitlessly looking for it, although I tried coming from the "dickgirl on male" angle, maybe that's why I didn't find it.

No problem. I used "Femdom, Sister, Dick Growth, English" as search terms. Previously used "Sole Male, Futanari, Yuri, Gender Bender, Feminization, Rape, NTR, Dickgirl" as well. You deserve some credit for being detailed, as otherwise it could mean virtually any series.

Does anyone happen to know the source / artist of this game cg : img20050122101526.jpg

I know I've seen this drawing style somewhere but I can't remember where, Its driving me mad.

A guy who was taking driving lessons saw his married female instructor fucking her coworker at the office. He simply turned his back and went away but her teacher saw him and chased him with her car, then she fucked her student too.

Any help identifying this hentai manga is strongly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!