Re: Name that Hentai

#1 Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai - 3 - 8:50 mark.

#2 Yes.

#1 that is weird, the gif seems like a lower quality animation... Like it looks more flat, that's so strange.

#2 woo finally got one.

Hi anyone knows what this is from 5.1.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

- First, I read this hentai like 2-3 years ago, Its more like story with hentai cuz the hentai scene probably around 40% but their genitals are visible so it is a hentai manga.
There was a young doctor got sucked in another world, then some girls saved him and brought him to their village. There is no man in this world but strangely there are kids around, so he decided to leave the village and explore the world. He was helping people from place to place while studying this world. Later he learned that there are 3 kingdoms with different races in this world, first is small girl with flat chest (I forgot the name of the race lets say loli), second is normal girl just like normal human and the last is tall girl with big boobs and big ass. The 3 races was living in peace and harmony until he introduced 'sex' to them. First he sex with the tall race princess and couples of officials and they got addicted to it, next he went to the loli kingdom corrupt their princess and the queen and finally to the human race. And that is how the war started, the 3 races fight over him.

Anyone please help me to find this hentai, I really want to to the ending.

- Second, some guy traveled back into stone age, then he saw some random tribe woman got chased by tribe guy and get raped. Later he joined the tribe and performs world first sex position, every time he do some position there is always a note : "world first blabla, world first blabla." He likes sucking the tribe woman's milk cuz it refills his stamina, then he helped the tribe with various quests and ofc also raped another tribe woman ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

- Second, some guy traveled back into stone age, then he saw some random tribe woman got chased by tribe guy and get raped. Later he joined the tribe and performs world first sex position, every time he do some position there is always a note : "world first blabla, world first blabla." He likes sucking the tribe woman's milk cuz it refills his stamina, then he helped the tribe with various quests and ofc also raped another tribe woman ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That one I remember!
It´s Kigenzen 10000-nen no Ota / 紀元前1万年のオタ / The Otaku in 10000 B.C.
It was kinda funny so I kept reading it o.o

edit:
The first one also seems kinda funny so please let me know if you ever find out it´s title.

Users who are viewing this thread