Strong females / Customization / female protagonist hentai menga, anime, vn, games - recommendations

umnut

Apr 2, 2012
Greetings,

Would seemingly want to inquire as to whether someone would give some recommendations about games and VNs with either one or/and more of the following tags: "strong females" (not necessarily femdom, but that would work as well, if it wouldn't contain any femdom aspects, such as weak guys, pegging, etc) / "Customization" (relative similar to Illusion and Kiss games) / "Female Protagonist" (not otome games) / "Gender Switch/Bender" (male to female).

Regards.

For gender bender I suggest the X-change Trilogy those are widely available paid or otherwise, I believe there are also on this site. For the strong woman/female protagonist I'll suggest Lighting Warrior Raidy which like the X-Change games are also widely available paid and otherwise

There is a flash game called sakyubasu no tatakai that i found to be very interesting and it perfectly matches ur description. U can change armors, u can customize hair eyes etc. , also *spoilers ahead* you are a female with big boobs that slays demons and sucks their cum for stronger spells. It has nice 2d graphics but nothing too much.

Users who are viewing this thread