[Straight Shota] games and manga

What kind of straight shota do you like?

• shota boy and loli girl

Votes: 24 7.9%
  • shota boy and older girl

Votes: 203 66.8%
  • I like them both!

Votes: 77 25.3%

• Total voters
I've been playing it and despite it being pretty vanilla, and expectations lowered, I am enjoying it very much. I knew the character designs and cg wouldn't let me down as well. Even though ANIM always has these weird proportions the cg looks so hot. I am engaged in the story, thank goodness I am using strong translaters to help. Obviously I am bigger fan of Mayumi but I am also really engaged with Ayako, surprisingly. I'm probably a quarter away in the flow chart and so tempted to sneak in Mayumis pov but I know that will just spoil all the tension. Overall all ntr and shota fans should play it.

You're doing it right, don't sneak in Mayumis pov, trust me. Btw which translaters do you use? I want to have the best translation possible for this.

You're doing it right, don't sneak in Mayumis pov, trust me. Btw which translaters do you use? I want to have the best translation possible for this.

Hay just pm'd ya. Funny you say that because I needed a better translator specifically for this game. The current one I had wasn't quite doing it and I needed a better one. So glad I did, so that I can fully appreciate the storyline.

What kind of 'translator" do you mean? I used Visual Novel Reader fork from Aniclan and can sure that nothing can translate better than google translator, that you can set in the config.

About game. Yeah, Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life is a gold tier SS game. Long, qualitative, with a nice, pleasant (bot not so much) art and with animations. But there is cons like in summary just a few scene is animated and sometimes artist lost proportions of characters in scenes. And second shota is annoying, but there is just my opinion. Anyway, we have very very good VN, one of the best in this genre. Rare thing.

P.S. I think what japans can do with a high budget. Some mot*erfu**ers from patreon, who made shitty games like Summertime saga about a couple years already, take's 50 000 dollars donates in a month and release a shitty minor updates once a month. They don't deserve it. We need somehow transfer money streams to japan. Although they don't deserve that too, because they don't make translations of their games, lol.

Just recently saw this and wanted to share it. For those who've seen the summer animation by Sandwich Works which was made over 4 years ago, a sequel is finally coming out by Spring earliest.
181205.jpg

Shota with older woman obv, but it's better for me if the game is female protagonist, even better if it's rpg game, any recommendations are appreciated

dude! did you finish the mama shibori translation? do you have any patch that you can share?

Guys, shitty google-translation of Mama Shibori 2 is done. Next step is to rewrite it to proper english. Any native english-guy want to help?

dude! did you finish the mama shibori translation? do you have any patch that you can share?

I know the game is already on anime sharing but i couldnt find a working link so can someone pls upload the game again.thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.