Not a Bug Something weird when I see the Anime OSTs and Game OSTs Subforums

Sherwin Riga

Elite Member
Elite Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hi, everyone!:)

It's been two years that I have stayed in this forum and I love to collect albums and manga in different categories because I am good in collecting those. It's getting great that I am here for long. Now, there is something weird when I was opening the sub-forums of Anime OSTs and Game OSTs.

I always checked the Anime OSTs and Game OSTs sub-forums every time I looked for newly released albums, but what happened is that when I opened their sub-forums, there are no threads have been posted since July 14, 2019. I don't know what's going on about this because I want to know if no one had posted the new threads in those sub-forums. Maybe, there is something going on with the thread displays in those sub-forums or my settings because if there are no threads present in the Anime OSTs and Game OSTs sub-forums right after the last time I checked recently, it's weird that I haven't seen those threads in those sub-forums.:(

I hope that I understand about this, but I hope that it's a bug or not. I might have to check the Anime OSTs and Game OSTs sub-forums again if there are no threads being posted tonight. Let me know if this is a bug or not. I apologize for my inconvenience and thank you very much.:)

Hello,

It is not a bug. We had a full infrastructure upgrade in the 15th. Not too many people were able to post between then and now.

Reactions: Sherwin Riga
Upvote 0
Hi! I'm back again and I don't know what that 'full infrastructure upgrade' means.:( I don't know if there will be some changes in the thread displays right after the full infrastructure upgrade. Also, I just found out that the notification box was not popped up a new notification after I have posted in the thread. I hope that the notification box will be fixed again, so that the notification box will be popping out new notifications again. Thank you very much.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down