[Utility] SkinTexMod for Honey Select

just an update, its working in all Game Modes, even the Char Editor just some fixes need to be done with the autoload and new studio clothes change states.

Edit: im happy where it is now so its out enjoy!.

might reset skin in new studio with clothes change, ill fix it with an update in the future.
EDIT v2.1B update
guess i rushed it tooooooooooooooooooooo! soon! autoload disabled until future patch.
https://mega.nz/#!2QlFkboZ!n-7L1UCXnsAGOyUzJKs8A0zCfHwmjYZNk9Fk_s10CdY

Last edited:
new autoload will be ready in a day or so. will work with any game modes, even the char editor as you are changing skin colors or different chars. :kurochan_thumb:

Hi, Alexae, I think you can add a flag in config.ini to indicate whether the texture is in linear space, normal map is always in linear space.

public Texture2D(int width, int height, TextureFormat format, bool mipmap, bool linear)

Hi, Alexae, I think you can add a flag in config.ini to indicate whether the texture is in linear space, normal map is always in linear space.

public Texture2D(int width, int height, TextureFormat format, bool mipmap, bool linear)

I totally forgot about that, you did request this before. You shall get it next update.

v2.2a
- new and improved autoload, works everywhere...almost. buggy still for next update.
- new texture config options, " Texture format : followed by Texture filename : 0 or 1 for mipmaps : 0 or 1 for gamma or linear colorspace "

DOWNLOAD SkinTexMod v2.2a

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.Bloodmoney
I can't seem to get autoload working with 2.2a.

tried it in all 3 (game, studio & neo) and none of them will autoload the skin.
The plugin is working and is generating autoload files, but it just won't autoload them (even when pressing J)

I can't seem to get autoload working with 2.2a.

tried it in all 3 (game, studio & neo) and none of them will autoload the skin.
The plugin is working and is generating autoload files, but it just won't autoload them (even when pressing J)

It did with 2.2 but within studio only so i disabled it in 2.2a. It does have the auto load for clothes change state and autoupdate for while in char editor.

It did with 2.2 but within studio only so i disabled it in 2.2a. It does have the auto load for clothes change state and autoupdate for while in char editor.

Get 3 pigs, write 1,2 & 4 on them. release them in a school. watch them try to find the pig with the #3 on it. :D

that's how I felt looking to see why it wouldn't autoload :reallydespaired:

really need it in NEO VR cause the indicator doesn't show up in VR when pressing J (it kinda did in 2.1, but dependent on camera location) and going back to the monitor to select the skin, kills the headset camera tracking for the head/eye.

Can you confirm the version you are using from within the game?. I know 2.2 did it but not having that issue with 2.2b.

The micro stutters are the auto-load function kicking in I think. Unlike previous editions, now SkinTex tries to load the stored tattoo every time there is a variation in the skin, like for example, when you're editiing the skin in the editor. Also, when you change to a different tattoo in NEO, there will be stutter in the skin selection screen. I'd say these problems are linked. At any rate, thank you for your hard work Alexae. SkinTex and Adjust are essential mods, and it's very appreciated that you're maintaining them.

Thanks for the new feature, I'll test it soon. Is there a way to globally replace the tongue texture?

current option is limited to per char.

The micro stutters are the auto-load function kicking in I think. Unlike previous editions, now SkinTex tries to load the stored tattoo every time there is a variation in the skin, like for example, when you're editiing the skin in the editor. Also, when you change to a different tattoo in NEO, there will be stutter in the skin selection screen. I'd say these problems are linked. At any rate, thank you for your hard work Alexae. SkinTex and Adjust are essential mods, and it's very appreciated that you're maintaining them.

The stutters should be only happening during char load, char clothes change or when you apply a texture. currently I'm not seeing any repeated stutters after things are loaded. I'm curious of what version the previous posters were using... "2.2" had the issue happening repeatedly, i fixed it with 2.2b.

As for the editor that's intended, soon as you edit the skin, the game replaces anything that has been changed with regards to the main texture.

The stutters should be only happening during char load, char clothes change or when you apply a texture. currently I'm not seeing any repeated stutters after things are loaded. I'm curious of what version the previous posters were using... "2.2" had the issue happening repeatedly, i fixed it with 2.2b.

As for the editor that's intended, soon as you edit the skin, the game replaces anything that has been changed with regards to the main texture.

Just retested this just to be doubly sure. Of course, I'm using your latest version (2.2b)

In NEO, load a character that has an autoloaded skin. Then change the skin to a different one, but keep scrolling in the menu. You will see the stutters. I noticed this specifically when combining the wet skin on a previously tattooed model.

As for the character creation stutters, they are inconvenient since you can't really edit a skin freely (try to change the color of the skin and you will see what I mean... it keeps refreshing/stuttering even when you haven't finished picking a color) but I can see how this feature is handy for everything else, and you can always reset the skin if you're working on the skintone anyway, so maybe it's actually fine as it is.

All in all, two minor problems probably not worth your time. But since some people have reported stutters, I figured it was worth mentioning.

Just retested this just to be doubly sure. Of course, I'm using your latest version (2.2b)

In NEO, load a character that has an autoloaded skin. Then change the skin to a different one, but keep scrolling in the menu. You will see the stutters. I noticed this specifically when combining the wet skin on a previously tattooed model.

As for the character creation stutters, they are inconvenient since you can't really edit a skin freely (try to change the color of the skin and you will see what I mean... it keeps refreshing/stuttering even when you haven't finished picking a color) but I can see how this feature is handy for everything else, and you can always reset the skin if you're working on the skintone anyway, so maybe it's actually fine as it is.

All in all, two minor problems probably not worth your time. But since some people have reported stutters, I figured it was worth mentioning.

Thanks for the detail note but i couldn't fully recreate the issue (with direct or overlay or cross of both) . i was in the middle of fixing an issue that was brought up on HS where replacing a char in studio would transfer the autoload settings to the replaced char even if they dont have any autoload saves. hopefully the two were somewhat related and fixed with 2.3.

EDIT: i noticed stutters with changing just the normal maps without the maintex, ill see if i can get this fixed.

Last edited:
2.3 causes my game to randomly load textures sometimes during any scene showing a girl, going back to 2.2b fixed the issue. Using the fully updated game.

I've done the test, normal maps now works. But the flag seems to be

Texture format : Texture filename : linear : mipmaps

mipmap is enabled but not recalculated, skins will fade to white in overlay mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.