[Siterip] Narutopixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] Narutopixxx (up to date)

Added the pics from the second half of August 2016.

Furthermore it's possible that the updates until December will be delayed a few days or so because of career development and training.

Reactions: cloudlogic

Got a virus alert for the second 2014 download
From which antivirus did you get the alert? In my case I can at least tell that neither Malwarebytes or Microsoft Security Essentials report the file.

Maybe some other downloader who reads your post can varify that there's no virus in it, otherwise you need to wait a few days until I get my hand on a pc, since I'm away from home and just have my phone with me.

If you don't want to wait, you can download it (don't extract it) and upload it to some online antivirus checking site like VirusTotal or you could try the Bitdefender Quickscan, which is started in your browser. Just search on Google to find such sites.

Only two new pics so far. I'll wait for the first half of December.

Added the pics from the second half of November until the first half of December 2016. They are in the archive "NPFHDez".

At the beginning of 2017 I'll upload a collection of all pics from 2016 again, so if you find any missing pics from 2016, please let me know.

Reactions: Mangoboy85

Added the pics from the second half of December 2016 and therefore the last one of 2016.

I wish you all a Happy New Year :)

The full collection of all the pics from 2016 will follow, but I can't tell when because of my lame internet -_-

Reactions: Mangoboy85

Added the whole archive of 2016. You can find the download link in the first post.

Last edited:

hello i am a new guys ,found this link at google and join in . can someone tell me how to download cause i have no idea where to find

thanks

Reactions: thinkcold

You need to click "Like" in the right bottom of the first post to unlock the download links.

Reactions: thinkcold

Added the pics from the first half of Januar 2017.

Added the pics from the second half of January 2017.

Also deleted the link to the updates of 2015, since the files are offline. The whole collection splitted in 200 MB each part is still online.

One pic seems to be missing: Faptastic Omake from January, 27th. Though it is not visible on site so maybe it is broken for members, too?

One pic seems to be missing: Faptastic Omake from January, 27th. Though it is not visible on site so maybe it is broken for members, too?
As I tried downloading it two days ago, it was broken for me too, but I completely forgot to try it again today -_- So thx for the info :)

Anyway, I'll add it in the next archive, if I can download it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?