[Siterip] Narutopixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] Narutopixxx (up to date)

Added the pics from the first half of December 2015.

And I wish all of you great christmas holidays and a Merry Christmas :)

Just a quick one here when you say December 2015 the latest one on the download list is

23. Filename: NPSHSep.rar
Host: uploaded.to Size: 23.10 MB

September?

Just a quick one here when you say December 2015 the latest one on the download list is

23. Filename: NPSHSep.rar
Host: uploaded.to Size: 23.10 MB

September?
The files are ordered by alphabet, not upload date. The first half of December would be the third file.

Everytime I want to extract the Archives (2015) it says the password is wrong...why? Oo

Everytime I want to extract the Archives (2015) it says the password is wrong...why? Oo
The password for the Naruto pics is "NPX" (without the quotation mark). It's also possible that I forgot the password for some archives, in which case it shouldn't ask for one.
If this doesn't help, pls tell me one of the archives you're talking about, so that I can look into it :)

The password for the Naruto pics is "NPX" (without the quotation mark). It's also possible that I forgot the password for some archives, in which case it shouldn't ask for one.
If this doesn't help, pls tell me one of the archives you're talking about, so that I can look into it :)

Dude its Christmas take a break you deserve it.

Let's start the year 2016 ... Added the pics from the second half of December 2015.

Wish you all a Happy New Year :)

The whole collection of the pics from 2015, splitted in 200 MB each part, will follow today or in the next days.

Edit: I mean the second part of December, hehe.

Edit 2: Whole collection is now online. The links are in the main post.

Last edited:

plesee show the site

pleasee i need show this link download

Redirecting error on both new uploaded archives (naruto & ft)
They worked fine for me just now (on my smartphone). There are no information about the file in ncrypt, but when you click on it, it will open the link. Did you try it with a download manager already? Maybe that will work faster, if you tried it with the browser.

They worked fine for me just now (on my smartphone). There are no information about the file in ncrypt, but when you click on it, it will open the link. Did you try it with a download manager already? Maybe that will work faster, if you tried it with the browser.

Nvm they work fine now. Just bug on their end i guess.

When it finishes downloading and I try to open it it says there's no application to open it. Am I downloading it improperly?

When it finishes downloading and I try to open it it says there's no application to open it. Am I downloading it improperly?
The downloads should be rar archives and you need Winrar or other tools to open the archive. Otherwise, if you get anything other than rar archives, you're doing something wrong.

One pic is missing: Dakimakura (Ino) from January, 20th

The thing is: picture in folder named like that is actually Happy Holidays you Bastards, the real Dakimakura is missing.

Reactions: pumasrevenge

One pic is missing: Dakimakura (Ino) from January, 20th

The thing is: picture in folder named like that is actually Happy Holidays you Bastards, the real Dakimakura is missing.
Thx for the info, downloaded the right one just now ... it will be in the next update :D

I think I'm going to wait for the full list in single download again, keeping up with all 4 one piece, naruto, fairy tail , Bleach is ridiculous on my life style. short bursts of download links waiting queues. Just out of curiosity why don't you use a torrent and just update the torrent to add more content so all we need to do is reseed the new torrent, and it adds more into that folder. quicker downloads for everyone Its something I'd seed for some years too, or as long as I'm alive and torrenting that is.

Added the pics from the first half of February 2016.

Edit: I think the name of one pic is wrong, so I named it like it was named on the site and added "(as of 15022015)" ... yeah, I know, 2015 is over now, but shit happens :D

Yes, looks like on the site one title got copied from other pic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?